• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Negative Threads on Indians - conspiracy to persecute them?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
There wasn't such a race call "Indian" and there wasn't any "ancient India".

India is just a country created by the British. A non-existence entity couldn't have possibly created Buddhism or Hinduism.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There wasn't such a race call "Indian" and there wasn't any "ancient India".

India is just a country created by the British. A non-existence entity couldn't have possibly created Buddhism or Hinduism.

Funny when didn't Western countries insist that India be broken up to its original components and allow everyone the right of self determination like what they are trying to do to China?

Cynicster

India Indian bring so much entertainment value and i already made it my lifelong mission to learn their accent and speak fluent In-glish complete with all the gestures. Vhat say you?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In 2007, Nobel Prize winning US scientist James Watson was quoted referring to research suggesting that black people were less intelligent than other races.

Although he apologised for the offence he caused, his public engagements were cancelled and he left his British speaking tour in disgrace.

Meanwhile, right wing websites hailed him as the new Galileo – a martyr to political correctness that was concealing the fact that there is indeed evidence that shows different races score differently in IQ tests. But are the tests biased? Is race really a scientific category?

"The position of the American Anthropological Association is that intelligence cannot be biologically determined by race. According to a 1996 statement from the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, although heredity influences behavior in individuals, it does not affect the ability of a population to function in any social setting, all peoples "possess equal biological ability to assimilate any human culture" and "racist political doctrines find no foundation in scientific knowledge concerning modern or past human populations." (Wiki)

Read this and draw your own conclusion...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

I guess being politically correct is the rule of the game now a days even if it's not true. Sigh.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Firstly you have to remember one thing. India at that time wasn't a country. You see here's the problem and you really really really need to see it from this angle. India as a country and as a single entity is a modern creation by the british. Period.

Indians are so different in physical appeareance and in culture from different regions of the country and this isn't so for china. Seriously one cannot write it as if they were from a single country because it isn't so and it doesn't do anyone any justice. Look at it from this angle. We can say that europe is just like the indian kingdoms of the past. Kind of similar but still have enough differences in culture and physical differences. Now suppose we decide to make europe a single country. They can then claim the inventions, accomplishments and everything. A person from romania can now claim that his country, Europe invaded the entire world and that the empire forged by his country the sun did not set because the UK is a part of Europe and since the Uk is a part of Europe and europe is a country now the entire europe can claim that accomplishment.

That's the same exact thing that's being attributed to india. It's really silly that ppl can see them as a country when they are merely various but similar cultures all forced together by a foreign power.

Jah, I accept your above argument. Having said that I think we should not bash Indians as like a group. I mean we need to separate each group to bash for example like the rapists, which Indian group they come from then bash them there and then right?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It was after the 1600s that western science really took off and Asian decline started... from Ottomans to India to China. It is not religion, because west was even more religious. It is not democracy also as many were monarchies. It is basically lethargy and lack of unity. Exact same problem today also....

One can practically guarantee it will stay that way until Indians and Chinese bridge the gap between themselves, both at personal level and as countries. PRC ahead of India by 2-3000$ GDP is peanuts compared to really rich ones.

Hey you really golden-eye la, I've never look at it this way that you've described above. Thanks.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I guess being politically correct is the rule of the game now a days even if it's not true. Sigh.

We are what we are because of external influences and the environment we grew up in. A child is like a clay that can be moulded to behave and think like those who brought him up. Chinese born in India and Africa and even America all behave and think poles apart. Likewise Indians born in Singapore are different from those that were born and grew up in India.

Afterall we are all human beings, no matter the creed or colour. The differences are our mindsets and behaviour that will be determined by the environment we grew up in.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct, i wish people started thinkg of themselves as sporeans, rather than chink, m&d, shit.

our problems are nat'l problems, dont divide us by race like hw the papies do.

now up my points pls. thk u u :smile:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India Indian bring so much entertainment value and i already made it my lifelong mission to learn their accent and speak fluent In-glish complete with all the gestures. Vhat say you?

have u brought ur cattles into ur pigeon lobang ? :biggrin:

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny when didn't Western countries insist that India be broken up to its original components and allow everyone the right of self determination like what they are trying to do to China?

They tried, particularly when India went after Goa which was under Portuguese... All European powers ganged up and tried to stop it.. The Indian pm show the west his middle finger and that is when tried to get closer to Russia and China too... Russia remains close to this day, China relationship got screw by Tibet, border dispute etc.

Even now they try, using evangelicals, 'human rights' and so on.... but they did succeed with east Timor

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well a shit skin chopped off his sister's head to defend the family's "honor". See what's wrong with a thread bashing them when they commit these henious deeds to their own family members in real life.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They tried, particularly when India went after Goa which was under Portuguese... All European powers ganged up and tried to stop it.. The Indian pm show the west his middle finger and that is when tried to get closer to Russia and China too... Russia remains close to this day, China relationship got screw by Tibet, border dispute etc.

Even now they try, using evangelicals, 'human rights' and so on.... but they did succeed with east Timor

India was broken up in some ways. Pakistan and bagaldesh used to be a part of british india. Fucking hell they should allow the north east assam "indians" freedom.

Also the brits tried to put myanmar under india. OMG.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Dutch Empire were able to wring the neck of the British Empire then in the 1800s, there would not have been an Anglo-Dutch Treaty, and then the Dutch need never have to give up the Indian sub-continent. Then those bloody Indians could today be more civilised under the civilising influence of a Dutch Admin, who spared no rod in its treatment of its subjects.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Burmese in Thailand selling proti pratas all look like Indians I swear.

The burmese i seen all look like thais but are all dark skinned i think there are more dark skinned burmese than thais anyway it's surprising they look indian cos burmese look more like thais.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
When burmese open mouth, they got indian accent but look they look like cross between m&d and chink, very wtf moment.

wonders of the world