• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Many Horny Lao Teeko crowds at court today to see the fierce ATB Clerk!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Court room packed as public turns up to see woman, 29, who verbally abused SGH nurse, plead guilty​

Around 50 people showed up.​

Fiona Tan
Untitled-design-63.png

The woman who abused Singapore General Hospital (SGH) staff was scheduled to plead guilty in court on Oct. 25, 2023, at 2:30pm.

Many members of the public attended the hearing, with some 50 people from all walks of life filling the courtroom's public gallery.

Han Feizi, 29, was charged with six charges in court on Oct. 13, 2023, and was handed another two manpower-related charges on Oct. 24, 2023.

Han was charged in court after videos showing her arguing with a female police officer in plain clothes at SGH went viral online.

People started waiting an hour before​

When Mothership arrived at the courtroom around an hour before the scheduled time, around four public members were waiting outside.

By 2:30pm, the courtroom, which can hold around 50 people, had almost no seats left.

There were around 10 people from the media, including reporters from media outlets of different languages.

A sketch artist was also in court.

Most of the members of the public were men.

Some men looked like students, while others appeared to be in their 60s.

Some women were in office attire, while there was one woman who appeared as though she had just finished grocery shopping.

People quietly waited in room, with the occasional Douyin playing​

Even though many people were in the courtroom, they waited quietly for the case to be heard.

One senior man was watching Douyin videos and had music playing though.

He broke the silence twice and apologised both times.

The case was heard at around 3pm.

Han appeared via video-link.

The charges against her are as follows:

• One count of public nuisance;
  • Two counts of using abusive language against public service worker or public servant;
  • Two counts of assaulting or using criminal force on security officer;
  • One count of intentionally causing harassment; and
  • Two counts under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feel so sorry for her.. I feel that she's the victim here! It's the hospital n nurses fault...The police should withdraw all charges on her n charge the hospital n nurses instead... :wink:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman in viral hospital argument with police jailed for abusive behaviour, lying in work permit application​

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/ktv-hostess-jailed-tiktok-hospital-argue-police-3871471

The 29-year-old said the only reason she wanted to enter Singapore was to "have fun".

Woman in viral hospital argument with police jailed for abusive behaviour, lying in work permit application

han-feizi-plead-guilty.jpg

The woman was embroiled in three separate incidents including an intoxicated series of arguments with hospital staff and the police at Singapore General Hospital after a Grab driver purportedly ran over her foot. (Photos: Douyin) …see more

SINGAPORE: A woman who made the news for her TikTok videos of her arguments with the police after making a ruckus in the accident and emergency department of a hospital was on Wednesday (Oct 25) sentenced to five weeks and five days' jail and a fine of S$600 (US$438).

Han Feizi, a 29-year-old Chinese national, was embroiled in three separate incidents including a drunken altercation with the security guard at her condominium The Sail @ Marina Bay, an intoxicated series of arguments with hospital staff and the police at Singapore General Hospital after a Grab driver purportedly ran over her foot, and lying in her work permit by claiming she was working as a clerk when she came to work as a hostess and to "have fun".
She pleaded guilty to five charges including using criminal force and causing alarm to a security officer at her condominium, using abusive words on a hospital employee, public nuisance and making a false statement in her work permit application. Another three charges were considered in sentencing.
In sentencing, the judge said there was no excuse for her behaviour, which he called "loutish", "belligerent" and aggressive.
According to court documents by prosecutors from the Attorney-General's Chambers and the Ministry of Manpower, Han applied in August this year to work as a clerk for KDL Elements after her student pass application was rejected.
She never intended to work as a clerk for the company. In her own words, "the only reason she wanted to enter Singapore was for fun", the prosecutors said.
She entered Singapore in July 2023 on an in-principle approval, and her work permit was issued to her in August. To date she has not worked at KDL Elements at all.

THE DRUNKEN INCIDENTS​

The first incident involving the security guards at The Sail occurred on the night of Oct 3 this year.
Two security guards found Han squatting at the lift lobby on the ground floor of the condo and offered her help.
She said she was a resident staying on the 44th floor, and the two security guards began helping her up to her unit, but she suddenly became aggressive at the male security guard.
She pointed her finger aggressively at him, and the victim stepped back and asked her to calm down.
While in the lift, Han attacked the guard and had to be restrained. She shouted a vulgarity at him at least five times.
The incident at the hospital occurred on Oct 10, after she was purportedly in a traffic accident where a Grab driver rolled over her foot.
She was dropped off at the Singapore General Hospital's accident and emergency department, but began swearing at the nurses, prompting a police call by an employee.
She was attended to by medical professionals and placed in a wheelchair where she began screaming for the Grab driver, complaining that he had abandoned her and causing annoyance to other patients.
She was drunk as she had consumed a bottle of alcohol, the court heard.
When a hospital employee tried to explain the administrative process to her and asked her to put on a mask, Han threw the mask on the floor and shouted vulgarities.
Han, who has been remanded for almost two weeks, listened to the proceedings from the women's prison via Zoom. She was unrepresented.
The courtroom was packed to the brim with members of the public, with barely an empty seat left, ranging from young to older men and a handful of women.

MITIGATION​

The Mandarin interpreter read out her mitigation to the court, in which she expressed her "deepest apologies and remorse".
She said she was very remorseful for her actions and that this was her first time living in a foreign land.
"I've only come to Singapore outside of my own country for slightly more than a month. I'm very sorry. I'm not familiar with the law in Singapore, I should not have reacted in the way that I did," she said.
She said she was "frantic and helpless" after the accident with the Grab driver and shouted in hospital hoping someone would help her as she was "feeling very distressed".
"This is my first time travelling overseas and I didn't expect that I would be caught in this situation," she said.
She asked for leniency and a chance to return to her family and nurse her injuries, adding that three of her closest relatives are cancer-stricken.
"Before I came to Singapore, the meaning of life for me, my whole purpose was to earn as much as possible so as to provide for my family and to alleviate the financial burdens and stress suffered by the family," she said.
She said she reflected on her mistake in custody and wanted to express her "utmost apologies" in open court over the comments she made on social media and the videos she posted.
"I'm so sorry for causing inconvenience and trouble to others. Lastly, Singapore is in fact a multicultural, multiracial society. I ought to exercise tolerance and greater understanding of the facts as well as the law and I should not have reacted in the way that I did," she said.
"I should not have shouted in public, I should not have used those words," said Han, adding in English: "I'm sorry."

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman in viral hospital argument with police jailed for abusive behaviour, lying in work permit application​

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/ktv-hostess-jailed-tiktok-hospital-argue-police-3871471

The 29-year-old said the only reason she wanted to enter Singapore was to "have fun".

Woman in viral hospital argument with police jailed for abusive behaviour, lying in work permit application
The woman was embroiled in three separate incidents including an intoxicated series of arguments with hospital staff and the police at Singapore General Hospital after a Grab driver purportedly ran over her foot. (Photos: Douyin) …see more

SINGAPORE: A woman who made the news for her TikTok videos of her arguments with the police after making a ruckus in the accident and emergency department of a hospital was on Wednesday (Oct 25) sentenced to five weeks and five days' jail and a fine of S$600 (US$438).

Han Feizi, a 29-year-old Chinese national, was embroiled in three separate incidents including a drunken altercation with the security guard at her condominium The Sail @ Marina Bay, an intoxicated series of arguments with hospital staff and the police at Singapore General Hospital after a Grab driver purportedly ran over her foot, and lying in her work permit by claiming she was working as a clerk when she came to work as a hostess and to "have fun".
She pleaded guilty to five charges including using criminal force and causing alarm to a security officer at her condominium, using abusive words on a hospital employee, public nuisance and making a false statement in her work permit application. Another three charges were considered in sentencing.
In sentencing, the judge said there was no excuse for her behaviour, which he called "loutish", "belligerent" and aggressive.
According to court documents by prosecutors from the Attorney-General's Chambers and the Ministry of Manpower, Han applied in August this year to work as a clerk for KDL Elements after her student pass application was rejected.
She never intended to work as a clerk for the company. In her own words, "the only reason she wanted to enter Singapore was for fun", the prosecutors said.
She entered Singapore in July 2023 on an in-principle approval, and her work permit was issued to her in August. To date she has not worked at KDL Elements at all.

THE DRUNKEN INCIDENTS​

The first incident involving the security guards at The Sail occurred on the night of Oct 3 this year.
Two security guards found Han squatting at the lift lobby on the ground floor of the condo and offered her help.
She said she was a resident staying on the 44th floor, and the two security guards began helping her up to her unit, but she suddenly became aggressive at the male security guard.
She pointed her finger aggressively at him, and the victim stepped back and asked her to calm down.
While in the lift, Han attacked the guard and had to be restrained. She shouted a vulgarity at him at least five times.
The incident at the hospital occurred on Oct 10, after she was purportedly in a traffic accident where a Grab driver rolled over her foot.
She was dropped off at the Singapore General Hospital's accident and emergency department, but began swearing at the nurses, prompting a police call by an employee.
She was attended to by medical professionals and placed in a wheelchair where she began screaming for the Grab driver, complaining that he had abandoned her and causing annoyance to other patients.
She was drunk as she had consumed a bottle of alcohol, the court heard.
When a hospital employee tried to explain the administrative process to her and asked her to put on a mask, Han threw the mask on the floor and shouted vulgarities.
Han, who has been remanded for almost two weeks, listened to the proceedings from the women's prison via Zoom. She was unrepresented.
The courtroom was packed to the brim with members of the public, with barely an empty seat left, ranging from young to older men and a handful of women.

MITIGATION​

The Mandarin interpreter read out her mitigation to the court, in which she expressed her "deepest apologies and remorse".
She said she was very remorseful for her actions and that this was her first time living in a foreign land.
"I've only come to Singapore outside of my own country for slightly more than a month. I'm very sorry. I'm not familiar with the law in Singapore, I should not have reacted in the way that I did," she said.
She said she was "frantic and helpless" after the accident with the Grab driver and shouted in hospital hoping someone would help her as she was "feeling very distressed".
"This is my first time travelling overseas and I didn't expect that I would be caught in this situation," she said.
She asked for leniency and a chance to return to her family and nurse her injuries, adding that three of her closest relatives are cancer-stricken.
"Before I came to Singapore, the meaning of life for me, my whole purpose was to earn as much as possible so as to provide for my family and to alleviate the financial burdens and stress suffered by the family," she said.
She said she reflected on her mistake in custody and wanted to express her "utmost apologies" in open court over the comments she made on social media and the videos she posted.
"I'm so sorry for causing inconvenience and trouble to others. Lastly, Singapore is in fact a multicultural, multiracial society. I ought to exercise tolerance and greater understanding of the facts as well as the law and I should not have reacted in the way that I did," she said.
"I should not have shouted in public, I should not have used those words," said Han, adding in English: "I'm sorry."
Will she be stripped search and wash down Nekkid at Changi?