• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many hookers arrested in Geylang and Joo Chiat last night....

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feel sad for these gals, came all the way here to their body and soul for some money but ended up being rounded up like some kind of animals or rather birds.:p

In malaysia they have to do squad while holding their ears in birthday suit.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
In malaysia they have to do squad while holding their ears in birthday suit.

I didnt know that, malaysians must be sick in this regard. It's grave violations of human rights but given their beliefs in a book of superstition, these people has little regards for such a thing call rights. :*:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You means WP is been issued to chew hu chicken to work in nightclubs like Golden Million :confused:

In the past, more than 10 years ago, hostesses were either local gals or M'sians. Then, the PRC invasion. From my knowledge, not even 1 WP issued for PRC or Viet hostesses.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didnt know that, malaysians must be sick in this regard. It's grave violations of human rights but given their beliefs in a book of superstition, these people has little regards for such a thing call rights. :*:

Sinkies criticising Malaysians for lack of human rights is just like two bald men fighting over a comb.