• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many foreigner thieves in Singapore

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is ginfreely agenda?
@ginfreely is possessed by:

sbf-jezebel-jpg.44521

And I would like to remind everyone again that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel
"met a gruesome death—thrown out of a window by members of her own court retinue, and the flesh of her corpse eaten by stray dogs."
:eek:
Furthermore:
"her dressing in finery and putting on makeup led to the association of the use of cosmetics with "painted women" or prostitutes."​

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Distracting us with all her postings on kuching kurad petty thieves?
To hide the plunderings of millions and billions of those laffing and laughing all the way to their fucking banks and back from their banks?
What the fuck do we have to care about kuching kurad thieves at all!
She is using her own deceptively titled thread to attack her sammyboy.com enemies by:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
("Victim playing (also known as playing the victim, victim card or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.")

When good Singaporeans like me are foreigners in other country, we elevate people by spending and creating jobs for them. Whereas many foreigners in Singapore steal from good Singaporeans like me. Steal my photos steal my data slander me and so damn proud of their misdeeds!
The worst are those filthy Malaysians and filthy Indians in Singapore that you gave them good jobs and yet these ingrates backstabber have no shame to steal and slander me.
And these shameless thieves got no qualms to insult you poor, English poor, stupid etc AFTER stealing from you AND subsequently denied they insulted you when you tell them your English A1.
And these foreigner thieves in Singapore love to boast of stealing! Call you lobster, siew lup etc after stealing from you!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More Vietnamese thieves caught in Singapore. So how? Are Vietnamese going to gang up on me for stating the truths on them just like what ccb mudlanders did?

7B1E9C32-696F-4FC0-9AA4-92C82169B3AC.jpeg