• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Foreign Countries do not believe SPH media.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore media can continue to spin the stories that Singapore is very safe but many European countries believe that Singapore media is dishonest and they impose 10 to 20 days quarantine order for Singapore tourists.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘Healing the Divide’ sues SPH for ‘making false statements of fact’ about Covid​

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who gives a fuck about what foreign media think of Singapore? The only that matters is that sinkies believe in SPH and Mediacorp. I believe in SPH and mediacorp.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore media can continue to spin the stories that Singapore is very safe but many European countries believe that Singapore media is dishonest and they impose 10 to 20 days quarantine order for Singapore tourists.
3rd world villages believe, they can't wait to come to Singapore and shit all over the place. High SES countries do not trust Singapore Press Holding. It is not an independent media and will not tell the truth.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No real journalism, pure propaganda, if you believe it that's only because you have been sufficiently brainwashed and reading/watching in gives you endorphins... it's a drug to you. :cool:

Repeat after me: totalitarian shithole. :poop:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who gives a fuck about what foreign media think of Singapore? The only that matters is that sinkies believe in SPH and Mediacorp. I believe in SPH and mediacorp.
Pot calling kettle black. Foreign media are as shitty as SPH, notably CNN, Fox, BBC…

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pot calling kettle black. Foreign media are as shitty as SPH, notably CNN, Fox, BBC…

Xinhua, CGTN, CCTV, People's Daily, Global Times.

Ang moh media might have a libtard bias, but everything out in the open and you can debate, refute, discuss.

Your beloved Tiongcock... not so much. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies don't believe in SPH and mediacock, that is why they go bankrupt and nobody read or watches them anymore.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
big deal skolars r sexceptionally intelligent species haven sent 2 sinkielan ... wat do dose mediocre 4reign cuntries noe? ...