• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Aware's old guard at pink dot sg!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gays are like taliban.

Talibans are allowed to live, preach and practice cutting people's head off in pakistan swat valley. If you like their lifestyle, laws and religion, please feel free to join them.

But when they start cutting other people's head off and force them to comply to their law, that's when people retaliate, that's why they are dying by the dozen now when pakis hit back.

As for gay, they can have gay bar, gay this and gay that, anyone is free to participate, it's a free country.

But when start to "recruit" or phyco others to promote their lifestyle, that is when their ass will be kick, just like the talibans.

gayboy , do you cut people head ? Or suck your boyfriend " head " ?

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

the les tries to win the attentions of this straight woman who fell out with her bf/husband ... and the ending is - the straight woman converts to les !!

my ex girlfren, her sis is gay and she told me her sis was converted by lesbo after she fell out with her bf. and one of my colleagues, her sis is also gay. she also said she got converted after having been dumped by her bf.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
gays practise 'double-standards' ...

they tell people they cannot be converted to straight becos they are 'born that way' ... and we have to accept them as they are ... some even dare to say 'god MADE us this way so we are also god's children' ...

but ... they try their darnest to convert normal men & women to gays/lesbians ... i personally know of some lesbians who try to do that - if not convert at least influence women to adopt their lifestyle ... females who are vulnerable to them include - young impressionable teenage girls, as well as grown women who have problems with boyfriends/husbands and thus feel angry with men at the moment ...

i went on internet & discovered that a popular lesbian fantasy is to get a straight woman 2b their girlfriend ... i know there are lesbian novels in the library, & one popular theme is - the les tries to win the attentions of this straight woman who fell out with her bf/husband ... and the ending is - the straight woman converts to les !!

guys are not spared; male frens tell me there are gays who trail them to the gents ...

so ... are the gays respecting the privacy & rights of the larger community ?

they feel discriminated, but ALL singles in singapore have been discriminated for years with regards to housing, tax claims, etc ... gays are not the only ones singled out for discrimination ...

lastly, i want to say - the letter by dana lam that AWARE has never been a gay club is a pack of lies ... true, it was not intended to start out as a gay organisation, but over the years, feminists & lesbians took hold of it ... anyway there is only a thin line between feminism & lesbianism ... as the lesbians on internet like to put it - 'feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice' ...

aiya, so call normal man also want to convert a woman u love (but she don't love) to love their weak dick, don't turtle laught at tortise

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't get it, the female pussy is so beautiful and delicious, why go for a dick?

very typical statement from a old man with weak dick, simi lanjiao pusy pussy, sure die under pussy ruled. i only love my strong dick which i can screw all the pussy or asshole or mouth i like,

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ex girlfren, her sis is gay and she told me her sis was converted by lesbo after she fell out with her bf. and one of my colleagues, her sis is also gay. she also said she got converted after having been dumped by her bf.

ur friend or ur ex or ur sis's so n so prefer women than gutless men who fear pap like no tomorrow, so that's normal.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't there some sort of treatment to cure gays of their sexual attraction towards members of the same sex???:( It goes against the order of nature and should be addressed. We can't have the deviant 10% of society imposing their values on the healthy heterosexual 90%.

Mankind has made great advances in the field of medicine. Even cancer can be beaten if caught early enough. Surely homosexuality can benefit from the same approach.

If identified during the onset of puberty, there should be drugs that can fix this perversion before it takes hold.:rolleyes: Perhaps Philip Yeo's talent filled research facility can get things moving.

did u seek treatment for ur small dick...