• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2012-13

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
from espnsoccernet.com

Guardiola eager to succeed Fergie

Pep Guardiola could succeed Sir Alex Ferguson as Manchester United boss when the 70-year-old retires, according to reports.

Rafa Benitez is believed to be a temporary replacement at Chelsea as owner Roman Abramovich attempts to lure Guardiola into a full-time position at the club for next season.

But while Guardiola has remained coy on his future after a hiatus from the game, the Sun has reported that the Spaniard is set to turn down Chelsea's offer and wait for a move to Old Trafford.

"The whole history of Manchester United, his relationship with Sir Alex and the way the club is run appeals to Pep," a source close to Guardiola told the Sun. "Right now I'd be astonished if he went to Chelsea. He really wants to wait for the United job even if it means extending his time out of the game."

It is believed that Abramovich's influence on the playing style at Chelsea has deterred Guardiola.

I think Pep is waiting to see where Mourinho goes. Dun think Mou will stay on at REAL and if he leaves for the premier league, my best bet will be Pep will take on a job in Italy.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
News for Red Amoeba.

Inter Milan boss Stramaccioni admits: I can't select Sneijder

.............Inter chief Marco Branca says the Dutchman won't play for the club again unless he takes a pay-cut.

“I speak daily with both Wesley and the President. I know the situation,” said Coach Stramaccioni.

“I think it is simpler than people may think. Over the summer Inter decided to have some very clear guidelines that we wanted to use throughout the transfer campaign.

“Within this idea of the club, that must be respected and shared, we have to understand the position of the player.

“I have enormous respect for Wesley as a player and a man, but right now my position as Coach is not to use him as a technical decision based on what I see in training. That is my evaluation, obviously hoping they can sit round a table and the situation can be resolved.

“Having said that, I will go to Parma with the best players at my disposal and decide not to use Sneijder.

Read more at http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...t-select-sneijder-3656651#8cY85oOqd6c13Ad1.99

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man Utd coaching staff hoping Anderson now getting serious

Manchester United coaching staff are hoping Anderson has turned the corner after victory over QPR.

Anderson was a second-half substitute as United came from behind to win 3-1.

Of his seven Premier League appearances this term, only one has been from the start and he has not completed the full 90 minutes in a league match since September 2011.

There have been vague insinuations Anderson's fitness is lacking and despite all the high-tech sports science techniques, as former United goalkeeping coach Tony Coton said on MUTV: "Once they leave the training ground, you can't go with them.

"I am not saying this is his lifestyle, or it is a problem. But you can't live with them 24 hours a day so there may be something that is occurring out there that we don't know about."

Read more at http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...w-getting-serious-3657191#lEw9kjEGSkMzHms3.99

*************************************************************************************************************************

There is only so much science can do for a player, the rest is up to the individual.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't blame rvp on sat. I blame scholes who really look jaded. wayward passes woeful tackling. wtf is young doing right wing? thot he is more accomplished on left? actually his skills limited compared to Valencia who has the pace n power. young has no pace neither the physique to go past defenders hence resort to diving perhaps.

think qpr has instructions to mark rvp tight hence his limited chance at goals. Rooney is nowadays playing creative midfield. his 2 corners brought goals.

welbeck din do enuff n once again rio is passe liao pls sell himin summer to psg.

with kagawa any hopes for sneijer shld be gone.

Anderson is flash in pan I still think he is craps. poor Hernandez he is like scoljakergood as super sub too bad

Last edited:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't blame rvp on sat. I blame scholes who really look jaded. wayward passes woeful tackling. wtf is young doing right wing? thot he is more accomplished on left? actually his skills limited compared to Valencia who has the pace n power. young has no pace neither the physique to go past defenders hence resort to diving perhaps.

think qpr has instructions to mark rvp tight hence his limited chance at goals. Rooney is nowadays playing creative midfield. his 2 corners brought goals.

welbeck din do enuff n once again rio is passe liao pls sell himin summer to psg.

with kagawa any hopes for sneijer shld be gone.

Anderson is flash in pan I still think he is craps. poor Hernandez he is like scoljakergood as super sub too bad

Allo bro, welcome back.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I think Pep is waiting to see where Mourinho goes. Dun think Mou will stay on at REAL and if he leaves for the premier league, my best bet will be Pep will take on a job in Italy.

there's a rumour that some man utd fuddy duddies don't like the special/only one's style............................ :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Valencia could be injured, he wasn't even on the bench. Fergie has a habit of not updating the latest injuries, only the obvious ones.

Yeah, Scholes looks jaded. It appears that everytime he starts a match, the team concedes goals and only when he is replaced then they fight back. He is too slow to play in the BPL, even though technically superior to most.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So should SAF retire to make way for Peppy? Though I love Jose to be the next Man U boss, but Peppy attacking style really fits Man U to a tee....in long terms will be good for Man U :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So should SAF retire to make way for Peppy? Though I love Jose to be the next Man U boss, but Peppy attacking style really fits Man U to a tee....in long terms will be good for Man U :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Not w current team, not suited for passing game of guardiola. Several games this season, Man U showed they have degenerated in terms of passing. Scholes cannot splay his long precision passing no more. How is guardiola going to accommodate rip, Rooney who both want to be focus of attack? Man U traditionally been wingers ....speed...unless guardiola change his philosophy of playing ....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man U defense decide to go on strike today...horrendous defending on display here...reading not faring much better

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man U defense decide to go on strike today...horrendous defending
Kns, goalie also koyak ..sandwich with Evra, losing sight of crosses in 2 similar set pieces (which led to 2 goals).

Can't afford to live up everytime to coming from behind.

Klopp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please stop stealing key players from my club.

Klopp: I am not afraid to lose Lewandowski to Manchester United

Ahead of the clash with Manchester City in Group D, the German coach has fired a warning to potential suitors from England, saying he is unfazed by interest shown in his forward

Dec 3, 2012 7:30:00 PM

By Chris Kvesa

231619hp2.jpg

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp believes that highly sought-after striker Robert Lewandowski will remain at the club for the foreseeable future.

The top teams in the Premier League have been linked with the player, who's contract runs out in the summer of 2014, but the trainer insists they have nothing to fear if bids do come in for their star man.

"I am not afraid to lose him," he told reporters.

"Manchester United is one of many clubs that are going to be showing an interest in him. But the fact remains the contract is with us.

"The time when there were big, rich English clubs coming to lure German players away - thank God those times are over.

"No, I'm not afraid I'll be losing him and in the second half of the season he'll be with us."

BVB face Manchester City on Tuesday and Klopp hailed the performance of his team the last time the two sides met back in October saying that it was, "one of the best games ever played by any BVB team."

Although Dortmund will have to do without the services of Sven Bender and Sebastian Kehl, and are already guaranteed a place in the last 16, the German coach did not share any exact plans regarding the line-up for the encounter.

He added: "The Champions League is still a very appealing competition. We want to live up to that despite the personnel issues [we have].

"At the moment, I cannot give any details on how we will appear tomorrow. We will tinker [with the] team and then get started. We want to present a starting XI that is as fresh as possible."