• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
.LiverpoolFC displayed all the attributes of a great football club and probably won over a new generation of fans with that amazing game...Liverpool's time is coming Wazza, beware the Reds time is fast coming:wink::smile:

Bwhahaha!! You really are a joker!!:rolleyes:

Let's see now, the attributes of your so-called "GREAT" club;
Has not won its domestic league title for past the 19 years and counting,
And has not won a single Trophy since for the past 3 years and counting!!:eek:

You better watch tonight how a TRUE WORLD/EUROPEAN/ENGLISH GREAT CHAMPIONS does it when Man Utd becomes the 1st english side to beat Porto at the Dragon stadium.
Another 1st for a truly GREAT club while your Loserpool achieved the honour of being the 1st English side out of the CL knock-out phase.:biggrin:

Porto 1 Man Utd 3

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing world class goal by Cristiano...the lad has come good at the right time...however he did not look that happy after scoring such a beauty...and Sky's Peter Shreeves picked up on this post match when he curiously asked Ronny whether he was trying to prove a point to Fergie...that aside all credit to Fergie and his Red Devils...but beware The Arse...they are looking more and more like quality dark horses for this season's CL...oh and potential spoilers for the BPL as well since they still have to play the Big 3

PS I shall not hold it against you for being too ambitious on the scoreline though:wink::biggrin:
You better watch tonight how a TRUE WORLD/EUROPEAN/ENGLISH GREAT CHAMPIONS does it when Man Utd becomes the 1st english side to beat Porto at the Dragon stadium.
Another 1st for a truly GREAT club while your Loserpool achieved the honour of being the 1st English side out of the CL knock-out phase.:biggrin:

Porto 1 Man Utd 3

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing world class goal by Cristiano...the lad has come good at the right time...however he did not look that happy after scoring such a beauty...and Sky's Peter Shreeves picked up on this post match when he curiously asked Ronny whether he was trying to prove a point to Fergie...that aside all credit to Fergie and his Red Devils

Ronnie's celebration was that of an arrogant man who knew he'd just done something special.
One of those: "Oh yeah, I'm amazing." celebrations. He just stood there taking in the adulation of his teammates, the crowd and the millions watching worldwide.he knows exactly what he's doing...he knows how good he is..and by not going nuts over his brilliant goal,he's showing the world that he's the best...no need to show off like some DJ Bully by kissing the TV camera.
Nothing wrong with that, Mr Nit-Picker.:rolleyes:

The Monkees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex is so confident that it is basically a second stringer that he put-up against Everton.
Ferninard,Vidic,Park and Tevez is the only recognisable players out there.
let hope it will not backfire.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
FA Cup Semi-Final
Manchester vs Everton
full-time 0-0
extra-time 0-0
penalty-kicks 2-4 to Everton.

this maybe the punishment from the man above for showing disrespect to Everton by not playing his strongest team but a bunch of young players.

so Red Devils also cannot win everything and sooner or later also have to lose some. Dream of winning everything in this season - 5,is shattered and broken.
let see if Arsenal can shatter their dream again by winning the 2 legs Semi-Final in the Champion League.

so now,bro Wayne Piew...what you going to say now ?

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe that Ron wasn't even on the bench.If it was Ferguson's intention to 'throw away' the match, he could have done that from the very outset by fielding all the juniors from round 4.
Why make the seniors fight it out in the earlier rounds only for them to be left out at the semi-final stage? Are there any constraints due to injuries or is old fart taking his feud with Rafa onto the field by allowing Pools 'small' neighbor through.
Has he considered the psychological impact of another loss especially at this stage of the season.
From the selection of the players to the penalty takers, I get the impression that they were going to 'throw' the game. Why should the seniors give a 110% in any cup competition from hereon?
F@#%*king Fergie! :oIo:
United may just end up with only that silly Carling Cup to show for this season.:eek:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....he could have done that from the very outset by fielding all the juniors from round 4.
Why make the seniors fight it out in the earlier rounds only for them to be left out at the semi-final stage? Are there any constraints due to injuries or is old fart taking his feud with Rafa onto the field by allowing Pools 'small' neighbor through.
From the selection of the players to the penalty takers, I get the impression that they were going to 'throw' the game. Why should the seniors give a 110% in any cup competition from hereon?
Old fart gambled away his family fortune, kns. Even pundits withdrew their earlier forecasts, and sarcastically mentioned he had the balls with kids lineup. :rolleyes:
F@#%*king Fergie! United may just end up with only that silly Carling Cup to show for this season.:eek:
Prospect of that mickey mouse cup, sans rest silverware always there

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Roonies and Ronaldos want to go one better than last season and that has been the driver for the large part of the season.
Why take it away from them? It's a pity. I won't be surprise if Ron starts sending SOS signal to REAL to get him out of OT and I won't blame him if he leaves.
Who would want to play for a manager who puts his pride and ego before the team?! Is this Fergie's way of getting back at Rafa? :mad:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
FA Cup Semi-Final

Gloat all you want now, You Loserfools would still end up trophyless and while your Blue Merseyside rivals will get a trophy too.
This proves all along Loserfools is really the SMALL club at merseyside!!,
Bwahahahaha.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart gambled away his family fortune, kns. Even pundits withdrew their earlier forecasts, and sarcastically mentioned he had the balls with kids lineup. :rolleyes:

Prospect of that mickey mouse cup, sans rest silverware always there

Finally, that dipstick Alan Hansen was proven right. YOU DONT WIN ANYTHING WITH KIDS!!:biggrin:

Seriously though. I am so proud. They are a credit to the club. And what's better is that no other team like Loserfool has players like these coming through.

The future is Still UNITED!!

I am not really bothered that we lost on penalties considering we rested most of our senior players full time.
As far as i am concern Wednesday night against Pompey is the big 1.
Winning the League title and CL is the real moolah, in our quest to finally be the most successful team in the history of the British game.:smile:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah Bro, Wazza Piew inadvertently cooked Fergie and United's goose on the Quintuple two weeks ago with this ominous 'sabo' post:biggrin:...more freudian slips please Wazza:p

08-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Wayne Piew
Man Utd 2 Porto 2.
Shocking defending!
Looks like Man Utd needs to win next week game at Porto.
Like we need to win every game from now onwards for the unprecedent quadruple. So no panic there

so Red Devils also cannot win everything and sooner or later also have to lose some. Dream of winning everything in this season - 5,is shattered and broken.let see if Arsenal can shatter their dream again by winning the 2 legs Semi-Final in the Champion League.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bookies must be damn happy this morning balls:p...when was the last time the da Silva's bros were given a senior game...and who is Darron Gibson?
Old fart gambled away his family fortune, kns. Even pundits withdrew their earlier forecasts, and sarcastically mentioned he had the balls with kids lineup. :

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err...just for the record I think United already have 2 - League Cup and World Club...hey Wazza Piew you can't say I ain't keeping it real mate:wink::biggrin:

No one really bothers about the International club 'competition' except maybe Tiu leh Piew. The Mickey mouse Cup is actually no better.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell you notwithstanding what Wazza said earlier...Ronny's posture after his cracking goal against Porto at the Dragao suggests an edge in his relationship with Fergie...I would say the odds of Cristiano donning Meringues colours next season appear to shortening by the week:wink:
. I won't be surprise if Ron starts sending SOS signal to REAL to get him out of OT and I won't blame him if he leaves.