• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

jw5

Loyal
Does anyone know what happened to Nani and Anderson the last 2 matches?
Not even on the subs bench.

The Monkees

Alfrescian
Loyal
congratulation for grinding to a 1-0 win over Middlesbrough.
Middlesbrough did well to foil Man Utd's attack and their goalkeeper made a few good saves.
a goal by Berbatov in the 69th minutes of second half settled it.

The Monkees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again no protection from the officials for Ronaldo when that dipstick Pogatetz tried to choke Ronaldo and got away with it.

maybe becos he has been doing those little things too much.
but he was lucky not to get a card,when going toward the tunnel,he had a go at Pogatetz.

there are always bad models in the english leagues and also the leagues around the world. so there is really no need to post about such things.

since everyone enjoys watching soccer,so much,just enjoy and let the players do the talking and at the end of the season,whoever win the title will be the winner. no need to go at each other like there is/are vengeance.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again no protection from the officials for Ronaldo when that dipstick Pogatetz tried to choke Ronaldo and got away with it. Those thugs are obviously trying to deliberately provoke him and Rooney. Something needs to be done about!

Ron and Rooney have got to use their head more.Holding on to the ball for far too long is an open invitation for the opponents to get physical and kick them. Cryuff said the same thing to Messi recently but it didn't go well with Monsieur Messi.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Late night party. Both got screwed and warned.Lesson no. 1-Never fark around with the old fart.:wink:

Not Bad as this fella who got arrested!:eek:

attachment.php

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can the report be found?
Didn't see anything on soccernet.

Don't let that dipstick Gallego BS you here.

Anderson's mum is ill, so he went back to Brazil to see her.

As for Nani, no idea. Sir Alex might be resting him for the FA cup games.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
congra all Red Devils for another 3 points.
look like they are moving into turbo mode for the 2nd half of the season.

bro PW,read some of posts over at Liverpool's thread and some of the Reds' postings here also.
i applaud you for stating the facts but calling each other these type of nicks is not very nice.

Wish All Red Devils Have A Happy 2009 !

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't let that dipstick Gallego BS you here.

Anderson's mum is ill, so he went back to Brazil to see her.

As for Nani, no idea. Sir Alex might be resting him for the FA cup games.

Is this where u got your so called facts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddev07
Anderson is in Brazil visiting his sick mother apparently.

Nothing said about Nani. I hope he has just been sent on holiday

Read Redcafe.net. Some say it was Tevez's mother who was sick, it was even suggetsed that the duo, N & A, were given time off but friends at OT tells me they were seen at the stands.:eek:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
congra all Red Devils for another 3 points.
look like they are moving into turbo mode for the 2nd half of the season.

bro PW,read some of posts over at Liverpool's thread and some of the Reds' postings here also.
i applaud you for stating the facts but calling each other these type of nicks is not very nice.

Wish All Red Devils Have A Happy 2009 !

Tell that to troublemaker Gallego who sprout rubbish like Manure this, Manure that in that Mickey Mouse club's thread.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy 67th Birthday to the greatest manager of all time, who has also won more trophies than any other manager in the history of English football, the incomparable Sir Alex ferguson.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to troublemaker Gallego who sprout rubbish like Manure this, Manure that in that Mickey Mouse club's thread.

then you also can post whatever you want to say about Liverpool,here in your thread instead of going over there and post your comments.

if he comes here just ask politely to also go back to Liverpools' thread and post and do not come here and post.

if this continue,there will be no end to it and when the BOSS knows about it and feel that he needs to do something about it,then i am afraid both of you maybe kick-out of this forum.

if you are an member of SBF,you should know.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jose is at it again with his mind games:biggrin:

"I don't like the fact that in football there are different standards. I was amazed that Rooney was not suspended," Mourinho said.
Jose Mourinho: Manchester United's Nemanja Vidic should be banned from Champions League By David McDonnell 3/01/2009

INTER v MAN U JOSE CRANKS UP MIND GAMES Red-card defender should face ban for BOTH games claims Mourinho

Jose Mourinho has started the mind games ahead of Inter Milan's Champions League tie with Manchester United by claiming Nemanja Vidic should be banned for both legs.

Vidic was shown a straight red card for elbowing an opponent in the FIFA Club World Cup final last month and is certain to miss the first leg of United's last 16 tie against Inter at the San Siro on February 24.

FIFA's disciplinary panel could increase that ban and Inter boss Mourinho has urged them to do so.

Mourinho, who had already claimed Wayne Rooney should have been banned for an alleged stamp on an opponent in United's final group game against Danish side Aalborg, said: "I was amazed Rooney wasn't banned.

"So I'd be amazed if Vidic did not get at least two matches, which could be too little for a gesture like that in a match seen by the whole world.

"I don't like the fact that in football there are different standards. But I know United have defender Jonny Evans, who is quality, Wes Brown is also a good option and Rio Ferdinand is on top form."

Despite Inter's indifferent form in the Champions League this season, Mourinho insisted he can continue his remarkable record against Sir Alex Ferguson by knocking out defending champions United.

Mourinho has lost only once to Fergie in 12 meetings during his spells in charge of Porto and Chelsea, and the self-titled Special One is keen to put one over on United again.

"I wanted United because I don't see a great difference between them, Bayern Munich, Liverpool or Barcelona," said Mourinho.

"I prefer to have the challenge of the European and world champions."

"In February the real Champions League starts. And I believe that at the end of February Inter will be better than we were at the end of 2008. I already have an idea of how I will play against United."

Mourinho also denied he was interested in bringing Newcastle's Micheal Owen to Inter.

He said: "This last year he's had serious injuries and is no longer the Owen we all knew."

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one by Jose:biggrin:

Mourinho starts mind games with Manchester United by insisting Ibrahimovic is better than Ronaldo
By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 10:54 AM on 22nd December 2008
Comments (11) Add to My Stories
Jose Mourinho likes to think he knows a Special One when he sees one - and Cristiano Ronaldo just doesn't make the standard for the former Chelsea coach.
The Manchester United winger may have won the Ballon d'Or and the FIFPro world player of the year awards, but Mourinho thinks his fellow Portuguese should be way down the pecking order.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
With the coach now in charge of Inter Milan - United's opponents in the last 16 of the Champions League next spring - Mourinho has started the mind games early by suggesting that even his San Siro striker Zlatan Ibramhimovic is better.
'When I think of how a player should be, I think of (AC Milan's) Kaka, Ibrahimovic and (Barcelona's Lionel) Messi,' Mourinho told Italy's RAIDUE radio. 'Messi is a phenomenon, but in my opinion, Ibrahimovic is the best

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jose is at it again with his mind games:biggrin:

That dipstick Maureeno is running scared of facing the World/European/English champs weeks before the game and he is getting his excuses in already when he knows his side is going to get a good hammering in both legs!

Yeah, that big game choker like Ibrahimovic would have both his balls mark tight by Vidic and the so-called "special one" goddamn knows that is a given fact and that's why he is insisting on a suspension for Vidic.

Please lah, Ibrahimovic better than CR7, don't make my little toes laugh.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

No problems with the Manure label but I can't stand the stench from your puke. You speaketh d tooth?? "You can't handle the truth!!"

Ah Tiew, dun shame Man Utd fans hor.