• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

jw5

Loyal
Old fart made two blunders in that encounter.
1. He went soft on Wenger and fielded G. Neville who is better suited to play in a senior citizens league these days. Wat happen to W. Brown? His physical contribution to the game would have scare the wits out of Wenger. It took a whole 62 minutes for the coaching staff to realize tha it was a mistake to play Neville. Wat a joke!!!
2. The Berba,Rooney and Tevez combo is simply not working. United would be better off giving players like Manucho or Wellbeck a chance. Fark those three stooges as they can't put a foot right all night.
Brown was injured.
I have never thought of Fergie as a tactical maestro. Who can't buy Rooney and Berbatov at close to 30 mil pounds, even you and I could if we had the resources.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brown was injured.
I have never thought of Fergie as a tactical maestro. Who can't buy Rooney and Berbatov at close to 30 mil pounds, even you and I could if we had the resources.

G. Neville was beaten for speed all night. If he claims to be a genuine Red Devil, he should just hang up his boots.

If there were any positives from the game, it has to be Raphael Da Silva who showed more enthusiasm and imagination than the entire team combined. I'd rather see players like this take to the field than a bunch of over-rated and over paid bastards.

jw5

Loyal
G. Neville was beaten for speed all night. If he claims to be a genuine Red Devil, he should just hang up his boots.

If there were any positives from the game, it has to be Raphael Da Silva who showed more enthusiasm and imagination than the entire team combined. I'd rather see players like this take to the field than a bunch of over-rated and over paid bastards.
G Neville is on the downslide, he can't cope with the pace of the current BPL. Perhaps the champions league is a little more suited for him.
Luckily for us, Raphael has a twin brother called Fabio, plays left back, currently injured.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
G Neville is on the downslide, he can't cope with the pace of the current BPL. Perhaps the champions league is a little more suited for him..
He may have been a loyal red servant before, but let's not kid ourselves that he's a has been. Gone are the days of his overlapping on right with passes to golden balls becks. If his pace cannot cope with more physical english game (also kind short for a defender to meet high balls).. what more CL, with trickery and skills by continental teams?

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
its time to say thank you to the captain and give him golden handshake lo....

n united needs to wake up... always a lot of chances nv score...

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's doing a Wenger now.

Fergie Blames The Fixture List For United Failings
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is now claiming that the fixture list is biased against his team.
»Comments (16) Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us galleria zoom Alex Ferguson is always keen to point the finger at someone. Usually, referees and opposing managers are the targets of his ire. However, now the fixture list has come in for some of the famous 'hairdryer treatment'.

The Manchester United manager claims that the fixture list has "handicapped" his team this season as they have had to play away in the Premier League immediately after all four of their Champions League fixtures.

United held Chelsea to a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge after their first European match this campaign, before beating Blackburn and drawing with Everton.

They were beaten 2-1 at the Emirates Stadium by Arsenal yesterday having been held to a 1-1 draw by Celtic in Glasgow on Wednesday night.

He also complained about having to play good sides away from home at the beginning of the season.

"They say the league is not handicapped but it is. Every game after a European tie is away from home," Ferguson said."We have the top ten teams from last season away from home in the first half of the season. So you can see it's been a big challenge to us."

The Scotsman remains confident though that his side will still be challenging for honours in May, provided that they are still in touch with the league leaders by Christmas.

"But hopefully," he continued "if we can get in among the top ones come the turn of the year, we'll have a big chance next year."

Ferguson did take one positive from yesterday's defeat though: the performance of Rafael da Silva, who scored United's goal after coming on as a substitute for Gary Neville.

"He is a breath of fresh air," said Ferguson of the young Brazilian."He came on yesterday and grabbed the game.

"He took us up a notch in the match. It is not easy for an 18-year-old defender to come in but he is one of the bright young players we have at this club and we are very pleased with him."

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, these 3 highly priced and paid amigos appear to have gone off the boil. In fact I don't think all 3 are suited playing together. Even Evra and Vidic looked ordinary and I think it may be about time to put Van der Sar out to pasture, chap looked real dodgy at times, same in afew earlier games as well.

Plus points, Park's performance was solid, so too Carrick and Rafael's goal was a screamer, perhaps Fergie shoudl have given him go much sooner.

2. The Berba,Rooney and Tevez combo is simply not working. United would be better off giving players like Manucho or Wellbeck a chance. Fark those three stooges as they can't put a foot right all night.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...think it may be about time to put Van der Sar out to pasture, chap looked real dodgy at times, same in afew earlier games as well..
Maybe pass mantle over to Ben Foster (who I thought did creditably in earlier game)? Young Rafael has impressed from start this season with his few showings. Irony for defender to pull back 1, face saving margin:p

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
united gave me a good past two years and I'm satisfied with that... thru my boring 2 years...

now i just sit back n relax... tone down a bit...

Gunnery

Hi fellow red devils......,

I think man u are not doing too well against the top 4. dropping points to liv n arsenal n drawing with chelsea. Man u players are not stepping up too well at the moment. N fuuny thing is rooney got form ronaldo off form n vice versa. looks like this will be a almost there but not there season.

A side issue......

Do fellow bros know anyone doing soccer? My soocer agent run...! Need help n advise to find him. Willing to pay $ to get him.

Hope bro kind enuff to advise n help me out.

Can give me a email at [email protected]

or call at 97960112. tks....

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man United will win easily tonight agst Stoke, at least by 4-Nil. Hopefully Loserfools and Chelski will stumble again in their away games tonight.

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal
680jb6.png
vs1lh3na8.gif
721fv0.png

Barclays Premier League, Matchday 13
Manchester United x Stoke City
Saturday, 15th November, 15:00 GMT
Old Trafford, Manchester

:: PreMatch Videos ::

Football Saturday Preview
Click Here for Video

Van der Sar on Title Chances
Click Here for Video

1-0 C.Ronaldo Min.3
Click Here for Video

2-0 Carrick Min.45
Click Here for Video

3-0 Berbatov Min.48
Click Here for Video

4-0 Welbeck Min.84
Click Here for Video

5-0 C.Ronaldo Min.89
Click Here for Video

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
a great win by Man Utd 5-0 against Stoke City.
Look like what Alex's said,had got into the players' mind.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man U 5 Stoke 0 @$17

Attachments

• DSC00223.jpg
    DSC00223.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

mmtja

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rooney was injured. He'll take some time to gain full fitness. Then he will start scoring many goals again.