• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manav Bharti University..... who wants a university degree within days?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1613629528279.png

University In India Allegedly Issues Fake Degrees, MOM Investigating 15 S’pore Work Pass Holders
Their work passes will be revoked if found guilty.

https://mustsharenews.com/india-uni...qbcmVLTR3ZGXtQutkNJEDEHcwccFIyjvLVQJzcU-eVUSQ

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy fake degrees don't get them anywhere becos fake is fake.

Be slaves to those syndicate groups job hunters will get them any jobs worldwide.

Pay the groups about US$20k will land u a fake degree and job anywhere in the world. Few months of training and magic in India and the rest they are in the learn as you earn training in the work field.

Just keep low profile and speak less and learn as much as u can. Soon a fake learn a real skillset at the expense of PAP PM Long rent seeking economy for his cronies, porlumparers and leegime...

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn this type of lanjiao name, at least call it something more prestigious like jp murugan university lah, got the amdk vibe machiam john hopkins university

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN actualee what my uncle think is that depending case to case basis what kind of jobs they used the fake degree KNN eg if they can use a fake degree to be a lecturer in nature my uncle think they are smarter and wiser than the leeal nus grad KNN else how to teach KNN eg2 if they use it to be a software engineer they are also smarter KNN becas the leeal nus it grad might not be able to hold on to those positions or even be a software engineer even having a leeal degree even if company offers them this job KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN actualee what my uncle think is that depending case to case basis what kind of jobs they used the fake degree KNN eg if they can use a fake degree to be a lecturer in nature my uncle think they are smarter and wiser than the leeal nus grad KNN else how to teach KNN eg2 if they use it to be a software engineer they are also smarter KNN becas the leeal nus it grad might not be able to hold on to those positions or even be a software engineer even having a leeal degree even if company offers them this job KNN
Eg3 if they use it to be a $5k telco customer marenager then KNN anyone also can do this kind of job KNN eg4 if they use the masters to be a pap mp also can KNN anyone can be a mp KNN but lecturer or software engineer you need to produce the end product leesult not everyone can produce KNN

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we buy one also,don need study so hard.This shows thst sg education system is a failure,all forrigner feom kampong cert ,dubious school as can work in sg , n government so on par with sinkies cert,really fxxx them

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we buy one also,don need study so hard.This shows thst sg education system is a failure,all forrigner feom kampong cert ,dubious school as can work in sg , n government so on par with sinkies cert,really fxxx them

can ownself use photoshop print any u want....harvard, yale, mit, wharton, cambridge

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I think still need to top up cash. You may want to email the Uni for further clarification? In addition, you might be able to get bursary or even scholarship as well?

They didn't know I was singaporean, they told me to top-up for their Masters Programme and it will also qualify me a path to PR in Singapore.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whistle blower here above: and yet SG MOM still so ignorance, open leg and doors for these Ceca parasite to

come SG to work in Banking, IT and 127 type of jobs made available to them!! Fcuk that heng for betraying Stinkapoorean!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its that Gekko fault for forced LKY to install his incompetent no leadership 1st son be PM.

A bitch cheebye mother who doesn't care about Singapore future.

Now that LHL screwed up Singapore shd All stand-up to get this old fart to resign before more damages are happening.