• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Managing Agent Plays Property Agent & Becomes Tenant, Any Interest Conflict ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

Good Day, All,

We have this very interesting Development in Ujana Executive Apartments,...

To "improve the value" of Ujana, the MC Chairman has ordered that a Ujana website be made, to handle leasing enquiries,..

In the meantime, The MC

- Plays the role of Tenant Placement,..Commission goes 50: 50 between Ujana Common Funds and the Ujana-salaried MA Staff as incentive

- MA makes agreement with owner, and rents unit in Ujana.
So now, MA - which consiste only og Husband & Wife staff) stays as Tenants

- MA Staff parks all over Ujana, and selectively bullies Owners into parking in the appropriate lots

Does the current Strata Acts have clauses that covers such blatent conflict of interests ?

What can Concerned Owners Do ?

A trick I'd like to share with You all is that so far, the AGM's can easily be staged.

MC opts for minumum members, so that MC Chairman can plow his way through whatever he pleases.

And the process of accumulating Proxies, appears flawed, because there is no independent refree to vett the Proxy Numbers.

I am here to share my experience in Iskandar Properties.

So that Others may learn some lessons from the many tricks, the MC, MA plays

Constructive Advice and Help is much Appreciated,

Thanks