• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

manager of club Jade jailed 6 weeks after placing knife on customer's neck due to tip

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: manager of club Jade jailed 6 weeks after placing knife on customer's neck due to

thought what club.. just another low life ah beng club..no wonder behave like an animal..no class at all.

you want more tip, then have some class lah.

Chee bye jiu hu kia kiam kanna loser.

You are confirmed one of the same type of loser. No money dun act rich.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: manager of club Jade jailed 6 weeks after placing knife on customer's neck due to

Wah scrooballs come in with clones after i posted on this article aren't you the one always visiting hfjs? Your body must be a reservoir of stds but what puzzles me is what would a cuckhold eunuch like you doing there?

terrific post, chigger!

kuku1/2inchonly

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder what's the point of him going there when he's a gay although i don't doubt he does go to those joints just to stand there like the butler while his pals fuck the girls. He does get into the action though by being a bottom aka cum receptacle and hence an STD carrier.

spot on, ching chong nigger!

ginfreely

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

8:30pm..? Those 2 kiam kanas must have gone there during "happy hour", yet still gave lower than market rate tips ...

No money don't act big boss and go ktv lah

Going to this type of low class club need to act big boss... Pls lah.. Give me a Fucking g break..

This type of club is for those lowlife who cannot get any women so need to pay to get women attention..

Real clubs are those Gentlemen's club and it is expected for those high net worth single men to be there and the ladies there are trained to attend to Real high net worth men.

This ah being lowlife club is just a gentleman's club WANNABE.. Like those Chink copycat products.. Oh.. No wonder they have chinks working there.

From the behavior, u know this is a lowlife shit. Take a knife and put at the neck.. Then go to jail.. Fucking stupid!!!

Cravex

Alfrescian
Loyal

So how much tip is deemed appropriate, if the "female staff member" keeps jumping from tables to tables throughout the sesson due to "ang pai" , then how to tip like that?

jw5

Loyal

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Easy now, no need to overcompensate. :wink:

wahahahah.. this type of losers usually can only go to this type of club.. limited by their one and only sinkie status.