• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MANAGER FORCE INTERN MEI MEI TO WORK OT SO HE CAN BE ALONE WITH HER

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

MANAGER FORCE INTERN MEI MEI TO WORK OT SO HE CAN BE ALONE WITH HER​

ByHello Its me
March 8, 2023

singaporeuncensored.com

I was an intern at a small, local business, and I was excited to have the opportunity to learn from my manager. I had heard good things about him from other interns, so I was looking forward to working with him.

It started with small things. He would comment on my appearance in an inappropriate way or make inappropriate jokes when no one else was around. I tried to ignore it, thinking I was just being overly sensitive.

But then, one day, he asked me to stay late and help him with a project. I was reluctant, but he said it was important and he didn’t want anyone else to know what we were doing.

I stayed late, and then he started making advances towards me. He tried to kiss me and touch me inappropriately.

I was so shocked and scared that I couldn’t move. I was frozen in place as he continued to make advances towards me. I wanted to scream and run away, but I couldn’t.

Finally, I mustered up the courage to tell him to stop. I didn’t want to make a scene, so I just said it in a firm voice.

He stopped, but he looked angry. He said that I should be grateful for the extra hours and that he was my manager and I had to do what he said.

He then stormed out of the office, leaving me alone and terrified in the dark.

I was so angry and scared that I couldn’t think straight. I knew I had to report this to someone, but I was afraid of what would happen if I did.

I decided to talk to a female friend who had a similar experience. She told me that I should definitely report it and that I should go to the HR department.

I was scared, but I knew I had to do something. I went to HR and told them what had happened. They were understanding and supportive and said that they would investigate the matter.

In the end, my manager was reprimanded and that’s it!

I’m thinking if I should make a Police case out of it. But I don’t want any bad evaluation from the company.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man...ot-so-he-can-be-alone-with-her/?feed_id=95208

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another MeToo cunt. Go intern for an all-women company then, if you want to feel 100% 'safe'. Watch out for the lesbians. :cool:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it was Islam, she would've been raped and then later forced by her parents to marry her rapist
She will be lucky if her father and brother don't murder her in an "honour killing" for letting herself get raped. These people are totally senseless.