• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man with pistol charged

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_409638.html

Man with pistol charged
By Elena Chong, Court Correspondent

A MAN was charged in a district court on Wednesday with unlawfully carrying a semi-automatic pistol in a lorry in Ang Mo Kio earlier this week.

Low Hua Choon, 41, is alleged to have been armed with a Colt semi-automatic pistol at the junction of Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 and Avenue 8 on Monday morning.

He was remanded for further investigation.

His case will be mentioned on Aug 5.

If convicted, he faces a jail term of between five and 14 years and not less than six strokes of the cane.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Must be tough driving on the roads these days or being on a lorry if one must pack such a serious piece of equipment.

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
carry gun is straight away death penalty one right ?
last time got a farmer make rifle to shoots at bird and he also sentenceing to death
then lucky he appeal and only go jail

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
carry gun is straight away death penalty one right ?
last time got a farmer make rifle to shoots at bird and he also sentenceing to death
then lucky he appeal and only go jail

Are you sure the farmer "made" a rifle? Singapore streets are more dangerous than i tot, dont mess with those msia drivers

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would be interesting to know where or how he got the gun.

Easy. He probably smuggled it in from MY. Our jiak liao bee useless Custom Officers have a good track record of being useless :oIo::oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would be interesting to know where or how he got the gun.

All men carry guns!...:biggrin: someone carry extras like a COLT!:rolleyes: would be groovy if he carry a magnum, and the judge tells him, "make my Day"...ha ha ha

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure the farmer "made" a rifle? Singapore streets are more dangerous than i tot, dont mess with those msia drivers

remember clearly i watchs the news from 1985
the rifles are really home maked and he say use to shoots at birds in his farm
at first he charge with a death sentences , then later appeal become a jail sentences

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the rifles are really home maked and he say use to shoots at birds in his farm
[/SIZE]

I remember there used to be a gun shop in Hill St, but long time closed already. Firearms & bullets have always been controlled in Spore. Even air rifles have always been controlled.

I can see people making crude rifles but where to get the bullets :confused:
Even if they make a flintlock rifle, must make gun powder & bullets.

Easier to make bow & arrow :smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give US back our Gun Shop!!

photo.jpg

We must be prepared and operational ready if our enemies invades...now they have more reasons to do so!! I missed the smell of bullets....and the sounds of this!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sALiuWg_I1k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sALiuWg_I1k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember there used to be a gun shop in Hill St, but long time closed already. Firearms & bullets have always been controlled in Spore. Even air rifles have always been controlled.

I can see people making crude rifles but where to get the bullets :confused:
Even if they make a flintlock rifle, must make gun powder & bullets.

Easier to make bow & arrow :smile:

i remembers the news show one person fire shot gun
maybe he already gots bullet and maked the gun at home
sorry , last time my english not so good can understand channel 5 new very much

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry , last time my english not so good can understand channel 5 new very much

No problem :smile:

For anyone who's interested in sub machine guns, assault rifle, .... can go to Manila & visit their gun shops. Don't have to buy can just window shop. The one I visited at Megamall had nicely engraved SMGs & shotguns.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem :smile:

For anyone who's interested in sub machine guns, assault rifle, .... can go to Manila & visit their gun shops. Don't have to buy can just window shop. The one I visited at Megamall had nicely engraved SMGs & shotguns.

damn, developing countries they get the latest and the best....

"developed" country like us, can only settle for rusted equipment...