• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

man u's Nani lim kopi at killiney

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was Mr Kuok Khoon Hong (Wilmar's Chairman and CEO) who invited Peter to take up a stake in the company and invest long term.
he is lucky. At least he knows this guy Mr Kuok who invited him to take up a stake.
in life, I don't even know one Mr Kuok.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nani is a good player but whether Fergie will give him another contract remains to be seen.
He's already let go of Park Ji-Sung to QPR earlier today. Very tough to secure a regular slot in the starting 11 at Man U.

Nani is unhappy at MUFC, just like RVP was at Arsenal. It's only a matter of time before he leaves.

Park Ji-Sung is old and sucks now, Kagawa will replace the Korean.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At least with QPR he will get regular first team selection. Hughes will not leave him as a benchwarmer.
And speaking of benchwarmers, is Michael Owen still looking for a club to sign him next season?

Rushwind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true that the sultan of Brunei was also a client of Peter Lim when Peter was a stockbroker? I have heard that during his stockbroking bull run heydays, he bought each of his team members a Lexus. Unsure of the car model though.

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Peter Lim is a Liverpool fan? He did tried to buy up Liverpool FC once, I guess he knows when is the right time to change allegiance. :smile:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peter Lim & Dennis Foo (of Europa) were good buddies back in RI days... who can remember how they screwed the other 2 shareholders in the high-profile Raffles Town Club legal suit?
Oh, no wonder Nani also visited RI.

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nani is unhappy at MUFC, just like RVP was at Arsenal. It's only a matter of time before he leaves.

Fergerson is selling all his players while not doing much to bring in more players.

The way i see it, Glazers have screwed Man Utd big time.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peter Lim was a key shareholder with the FJ Benjamins in the now defunct ManU Store in Orchard Hotel.
Which was why the Liverpool fans were suspicious.

He lives in a condo, Sir Richard - as in the whole fcuking condo development belongs to him and he and his mother etc occupies only 4 or 5 units.
All the cars in the basement car park are his and his alone.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Peter Lim is a Liverpool fan? He did tried to buy up Liverpool FC once, I guess he knows when is the right time to change allegiance. :smile:

Nope. He is a Man Utd fan and wants to buy Liverpool FC. That's why many are suspicious of his intention.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nani has Brazilian origins. He probably thinks that the stuff they serve at kiliney coffee shop is like Z grade Brazilian coffee beans that they feed to the pigs cos it is unsuitable for human consumption.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peter Lim was a key shareholder with the FJ Benjamins in the now defunct ManU Store in Orchard Hotel.
Which was why the Liverpool fans were suspicious.

He lives in a condo, Sir Richard - as in the whole fcuking condo development belongs to him and he and his mother etc occupies only 4 or 5 units.
All the cars in the basement car park are his and his alone.

So was he or Denis foo the owner of Devil's bar? Towards the end of Devil's bar, That place was packed 3 times a week with Malay secret society members. At the end of every night, There would always be around 5-10 Riot squab members standing outside the club. I think the last 1.5years before the close, the standard dropped with Too many fights and they finally closed shop. That is one of the main reasons that many clubs around Clark-quay and also St-James have a no Malay-policy Today.
Many of my Malay friends are complaining of getting rejected (They are in their mid-20s to later 20s, Uni/Dip holders and earning good money, But they get stereotyped/profiled wrongly) entry into clubs..

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

na7.jpg

"Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena.... Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena.... Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena.... Hey Macarena...."

<iframe width="220" height="115" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T_oTqmBrLnA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

na5.jpg

"Iimpeh pian gi-na very good besides playing football"

nanie.jpg

"Dump your textbooks and follow my path to success. And ignore those sour grapes at sammyboy for calling me a bangla"

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Nani is a good player but whether Fergie will give him another contract remains to be seen.
He's already let go of Park Ji-Sung to QPR earlier today. Very tough to secure a regular slot in the starting 11 at Man U.

Fergie already offered him a new contract at 90,000 pounds a week.
He is holding out for 150,000 pounds, ala Rooney and Ferdinand.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dennis Foo is Peter Lim's pointman....because of the raffles town club debacle (they cheated the members by under reporting the number of members)...the other 2 founders were Lawrence Ang and William Tan also makaned money....Dennis foo who took peter lim's side had to sell out his europa stake and almost became bankrupt....
His buddy peter lim promised him he will support him with his future business and thats how Devils came about........and later St James.

So was he or Denis foo the owner of Devil's bar? Towards the end of Devil's bar, That place was packed 3 times a week with Malay secret society members. At the end of every night, There would always be around 5-10 Riot squab members standing outside the club. I think the last 1.5years before the close, the standard dropped with Too many fights and they finally closed shop. That is one of the main reasons that many clubs around Clark-quay and also St-James have a no Malay-policy Today.
Many of my Malay friends are complaining of getting rejected (They are in their mid-20s to later 20s, Uni/Dip holders and earning good money, But they get stereotyped/profiled wrongly) entry into clubs..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it true that the sultan of Brunei was also a client of Peter Lim when Peter was a stockbroker? I have heard that during his stockbroking bull run heydays, he bought each of his team members a Lexus. Unsure of the car model though.
dealing alot more with malaysian and indoneisan VIPs.....lexus and beemers 7 series....even for the backroom clerk