• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man sends his OWN WIFE flying with a vicious shove! Guess the race!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With an ever-increasing number of e-scooters on Singapore footpaths each year, footpath-rage (cousin of road-rage) conflicts between e-scooter users and pedestrians will only increase in frequency and intensity from now on in Singapore.

There are an increasing number of pedestrians like the elderly man in this video, who get indignant (and hence lose their tempers) the moment they see speeding e-scooters on their footpath, perceiving the e-scooters as the bad guy bullies selfishly endangering the lives of pedestrians.

The e-scooter users (particularly food delivery guys doing their jobs, like the Malay guy in this video) will feel unfairly victimized (and hence lose their tempers) by what they perceive to be selfish pedestrians unreasonably refusing to share footpaths and/or give way to them when they're 'just doing their jobs'.

Both their opposing viewpoints are valid, on a case-by-case basis. Expect more cases of violence to result from such footpath-rage conflicts, and more angry phone calls to the police by parties involved.

Similar to the never-ending war between religious conservatives and the LGBTs, this is another rapidly developing fault line in Singapore society that won't ever see any resolution in sight.

Last edited:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are rules and law in every country in this world. Theoretically every country should be peaceful and moving forward. But guess what, Africa is still Africa, Middle East same, South America, SEA all are the same. Laws are to enrich and protect the strong.

In this case PMD is an alternative mode of transport. I do not have any issue with it. On the other hand it is the users that were causing the problem. So no matter what kind of rules you have, end of the day it is the users that determine its feasibility.

Implementing it in low IQ countries that I mentioned above, nothing can be done.

IQ and Race

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be compulsory to carry guns and RPGs on Singapore Roads to settle disputes ASAP. Like this very Sia Suay! Too Peaceful.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PMD = Prime Minister Dumbass

tenor.gif

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Old man is going his beyond his boundary he's behaving as though he own the foot path

no one else should ride PMD pass him!! Fuck you old man although I don't like PMD but the way

u behave pissed me off!! I hate PMD over take at fast speed too! But oldman is fucktard Behaviour!!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many Back door mini-sters, CSC, Heng Chee How, Gerald David, Koh Poh Soon now mini-ster!!

Mah Boh Tan back door! please add to the list!!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are rules and law in every country in this world. Theoretically every country should be peaceful and moving forward. But guess what, Africa is still Africa, Middle East same, South America, SEA all are the same. Laws are to enrich and protect the strong.

In this case PMD is an alternative mode of transport. I do not have any issue with it. On the other hand it is the users that were causing the problem. So no matter what kind of rules you have, end of the day it is the users that determine its feasibility.

Implementing it in low IQ countries that I mentioned above, nothing can be done.

IQ and Race

You left out your stinking gaping black hole called India. Chow Ah Neh. Keling kia.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks.

:roflmao:

Does it get more comical than this?

The greatest number of chinks were killed by other chinks.

A most disgusting, virulent race of scoundrels these loathsome bastards with slanted eyes are.