• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man jailed for attacking MP Tan Wu Meng at Meet-the-People session

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A 32-year-old man who assaulted Dr Tan Wu Meng, a Member of Parliament (MP) for Jurong GRC, was on Tuesday (Oct 23) sentenced to three months in jail.
Mohammad Ameen Mohamed Maideen assaulted Dr Tan in April at the ground floor of Block 334 Clementi Avenue 2, where a Meet-the-People session was being held.

Ameen was there to ask for help with a matrimonial issue, the court heard.

Video footage shown in court of the incident captured Ameen walking towards Dr Tan. Upon reaching the MP, Ameen grabs him in a chokehold and slams him against a wall, before yanking him to his knees.

A table in front of Dr Tan collapses, and he is seen getting up and being attended to.

The incident, which took place after 10pm, lasted about 30 seconds.

More at Man jailed for attacking MP Tan Wu Meng at Meet-the-People session

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ameen grabs him in a chokehold and slams him against a wall, before yanking him to his knees.

That's the dangers PAP MPs face in serving sinkies. They get choke-slammed and forced to their knees. I recommend that PAP MPs be armed with a service revolver just like during the turbulent 1960s.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the dangers PAP MPs face in serving sinkies. They get choke-slammed and forced to their knees. I recommend that PAP MPs be armed with a service revolver just like during the turbulent 1960s.

I suggest critics step up their game ....blow the PAP MPs up ....a few of them die and the rest will quit. PAP MPs should be hunted down like foxes.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a better idea...ensure secret service protection for all MPS n events etc for pappie MPs. N mandatory death sentence for any attacker be it Virtual or actual. Just get the SS to shoot 1st n ask qns later. N shoot to kill. Tat way u eliminate all those who will vote for oppos. This ensures pap MPs safety n helps pap win erections...kill 2 bird with 1 stone

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a matter of time before a PAP or WP MP got killed by angry desperate peasant.

The PAP MP will be killed first for their arrogance plus the supporting staff...especially the supporting staff..arrogance pompous b#$$#$d!...like 'john tan'...must be strung up on the pole & left hanging there as an example..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't condone violence, but I believe in cause and effect and hence I believe the PAP MP and all those MIWs deserve it. :biggrin:

Yes, PAP created a safe and prosperous nation and deserves karma. Without them, ur wife and daughters will be working as domestic helpers overseas.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Low life oppi attacking the benefactor that bring then from 3rd to 1st ?

And bringing them back from 1st to even lower than the foreigner's countries in which they came from....have you ever attended a PAP MP meet the people's session...you should..then you won't be mouthing nonsense here..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This m&d ought to know better. Pap are a bunch of porcelain dolls, kena touched a little bit, will make a big hooha.