• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Jailed 15 Months For Hitting His Mother With Hammer

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will you hit your mum like this bastard did with a hammer just becos of her nagging?

Man jailed 15 months for hitting mum with hammer
By Elena Chong

Koh Kim Swee admitted to causing hurt to Madam Lee Yoke Kuen with the hammer at their Jurong East flat on March 13. -- PHOTO: CRO

A YOUNG man who hammered his mother on the back of the head was jailed for 15 months on Friday.

Koh Kim Swee, 21, admitted to causing hurt to Madam Lee Yoke Kuen, 47, with the hammer at their Jurong East flat on March 13.

That day, mother and son had an argument and Koh felt annoyed by her nagging.

Feeling very agitated, he took a hammer from a paper bag and hit her on the back of her head with it.

Madam Lee's head started bleeding. She ran out to seek help, knocking on her neighbours' doors, but to no avail.

An unknown resident called the police who came and arrested Koh.

He could have been jailed for up to seven years or fined or caned or with any combination of the punishments.

That is the result for being a sinkie. A sinkie son beating his mother and the sinkie mother nag non-stop. Phew, It is lucky that i stay away from such people.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well once after my army days I took 6yrs save up find a good wife married and move out. Thank God my wife never nags at me the most when she gets pissed off at me she ignors me till I finally figure out what I did wrong.

jw5

Loyal
Then may I ask have you stayed with parents that nag you from the time you wake up till the time you go n sleep? Day in day out telling how useless you are for not scoring As like some other relative's son / daughter? When finally you start working and earning your own salary at 17 everytime there is a family gathering they will sure bring up the point to tell other family members how low your salary is and how worthless you are? It comes to a point in time you accept the fact that no matter how good you do its never enough for them and they will always know someone better than you. :(
So why do you still attend family gatherings?