• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man in S’pore-registered car seen taking potted plant

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
A MAN driving a Singapore-registered car was caught on surveillance camera stealing a potted plant near Century Garden in Johor Baru.

Quoting Singapore’s Lianhe Wanbao, Sin Chew Daily reported that a Facebook user posted a video showing the incident in the wee hours of Thursday.

The 40-second video showed the man arriving at a road shoulder and opening the passenger door of his car after alighting.

He was seen looking around before quickly putting the pot inside his car and speeding off.

The video was widely circulated on social media after it was shared, and received mixed reactions.

Many teased the man and called him the “plant thief”, while some joked that he did it because “plants in Malaysia were fancier”.

Some also questioned his nationality despite driving a Singapore-registered car.

> The daily also reported that seven senior citizens have been rounded up for suspected illegal horse-betting in a raid in Singapore on Friday night.

One of them even argued with the police officer for arresting an old man like him.

“I am already 70-something, just a step away from the coffin. Why arrest me?” he cried while being taken away.

Another old man also made a scene when he was arrested. He denied committing any offence and warned journalists there not to take his picture.

During the raid around King George’s Avenue targeting vice activity, nine men aged 60 and above were questioned.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...sporeregistered-car-seen-taking-potted-plant/

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether it is a Sinkie or a Malaysian driving a sinkie-registered car is irrelevant. The question one should ask is why so gian png? Malu!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think it was this type of plant he took, which is very rare in sinkieland

weed-plant-solo-cup-ready-to-transplant.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it was this type of plant he took, which is very rare in sinkieland

weed-plant-solo-cup-ready-to-transplant.jpg
Wow! Plant has special or medicinal qualities or what? If it's available in Malaysia, it should also be available here. Where can I buy? No need to curi.