• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man in Malaysia bitten by crocodile during toilet break

zujjkiol

Alfrescian
Loyal
display_image.php

KUALA LUMPUR: A construction worker was bitten by a crocodile during a toilet break in a river in Malaysian Borneo, but fought off the huge reptile and escaped with his life.

Pai punched the two-metre (6.5-foot) crocodile in the eye after it bit him just above his right buttock, and despite being in incredible pain and soaked in blood managed to summon help, reports said Saturday.

The attack happened early Friday, when the 32-year-old decided to take his chances in the river in Sarawak state despite knowing it was infested with crocodiles.

The labourer, an Indonesian who works at a nearby construction site, had just finished relieving himself under a bridge when the animal bit him from behind.

"Fortune favoured me when the crocodile let go after I punched it in the eye," he was quoted by Malay tabloid Harian Metro as saying.

"After being freed from the jaws of the crocodile, I found extraordinary strength to run and call for help even though my waist was extremely painful."

Several newspapers ran pictures of Pai, who like many Indonesians goes by one name, lying on his stomach at the Sarawak General Hospital with bandages on his waist and hip area.

According to The Star newspaper, he also suffered puncture wounds on the left side of his ribs.

Crocodile attacks have been a constant problem in Malaysia, with several deaths reported in the past few years.

The Star reported that a 14-year-old boy was still recovering at the same hospital after a crocodile attack on Wednesday.

Two years ago, a Malaysian businessman settled out of court for 43,000 ringgit ($14,000) after he was bitten by a crocodile while playing golf at a resort near the historic port town of Malacca just south of Kuala Lumpur.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about family jewels.. my friend went travelling around india & used one of those outside jamban on stilts, while having a shit a pig shoved it's snout up the jamban:eek: needless to say, he's now mentally scarred, shit scared of pigs:biggrin:

Crocodile Dundee in Borneo? Good thing his family jewels intact:p

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about family jewels.. my friend went travelling around india & used one of those outside jamban on stilts, while having a shit a pig shoved it's snout up the jamban:eek: needless to say, he's now mentally scarred, shit scared of pigs:biggrin:

That's what happens when you cast your "pearls" before the swine :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sarawak is home to these huge monsters.. Their rivers are infested with these Salt water crocs.. You're askin for trouble if you bath in the river.. The Batang Lupar river is notorious for their big man eating crocs.. I remember goin on a trip to the Bako National Park years ago.. We were in a boat in when we saw a 3m croc lazing on the river bank..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sarawak is home to these huge monsters.. Their rivers are infested with these Salt water crocs.. You're askin for trouble if you bath in the river.. The Batang Lupar river is notorious for their big man eating crocs.. I remember goin on a trip to the Bako National Park years ago.. We were in a boat in when we saw a 3m croc lazing on the river bank..

thanks! that explains why sarawakans' buttocks are either flat or non-existent. :p

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Ed3SECT8fPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed3SECT8fPY&feature=share&list=PL9FD78419B79B6135[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks! that explains why sarawakans' buttocks are either flat or non-existent. :p

When our group were there, we were introduced by our guide to this well known 80 year old crocodile shaman and his assistants.. The guide told us that this old Iban man used to hunt down errant crocs and has the capability to '' communicate '' with these monsters.. Families of croc victims would hire this old man and his hunting team to hunt down the crocs that ate their loved ones..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;Ed3SECT8fPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed3SECT8fPY&feature=share&list=PL9FD78419B79B6135[/video]

I think this is the famous Sarawak's Bujang Senag croc that was caught in the 90s after decades terrorizing the villagers.. Ate many people up.. Last straw was when he ate a young gal who was crossing a shallow river.. The authorities then hunt him down.. I had the opportunity to visit this Croc museum in Sarawak years ago, and his gigantic skull was put up for display there..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When our group were there, we were introduced by our guide to this well known 80 year old crocodile shaman and his assistants.. The guide told us that this old Iban man used to hunt down errant crocs and has the capability to '' communicate '' with these monsters.. Families of croc victims would hire this old man and his hunting team to hunt down the crocs that ate their loved ones..

after hunting down the guilty crocs, do they catch and skin them for revenge? or do they just want their loved ones' demise to be atoned and their "spirits" to rest in peace?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after hunting down the guilty crocs, do they catch and skin them for revenge? or do they just want their loved ones' demise to be atoned and their "spirits" to rest in peace?

You right.. This is the same thing that was told to us by our Guide..

After catching the croc that ate the victim and hauling the monster back to shore, the shaman would present the beast to the victim's family.. Head of the family would then ask the Shaman and his assistants to slice the belly of the croc to recover the body of the victim.. After slicing the croc's belly and recovering the body, Shaman would give the croc's meat to the affected family to be eaten as a form of revenge.. This is a practise to tell the sprit of the croc that all is even now between him and the victim's family.. Rest of the meat also distributed to the rest of the interested villagers.. Not sure about the croc's skin though..

This is an interesting fact.. Usually, Croc shamans requires the victim's pet dog to be used as bait to entice the croc..