• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man demands refund for rejected bride after sleeping with her for a week

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 2012 only coffeeshop waiter then wear a waistpoach !

Actually i wonder how ppl carry small additional items like extra electronic items and so on. My dad used to wear these waist pouches or fanny packs as ang mohs call them but he doesn't care about fashion sense anyway. I wanted to carry one one day as i was carrying 2 cell phones with me but i just settled on putting 2 phones in my waist pocket.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to apply the 'lemon law' in this case? Can the buisnessman proof, he wanted a 'honey pot, got a LEMON instead?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This trick has been tried out before.....
The last time similar case made the news, amarried garang guni uncle would con various agencies into letting him take out the prospective brides for dates after promising to marry them then would fuck them and dump them after a week and move on to the next victim.