• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Chops Off Wife's Fingers

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Educated people should face facts and stats. In my earlier posting, I was also just posting facts and stats, without any derogatory intention or insinuation.

There's nothing wrong with that, the problem is ppl like him always get offended when it puts his race in a bad light and then calls it racism. Check out the double standards first. You're a police officer and have records and experience yet he dismisses it yet he simply cooks up his own BS stories that he heard from frens or own personal experience and somehow that's acceptable.

There's this sickening attitude thing going on that it's ok to insult chinese and make up imaginary stats about them putting them in a bad light and it's ok but anything bad on a non chinese that's racism. You can see this very clearly in places like hwz where there's a larger percentage of the population represented over there.

One very clear example of this super sensitive crap is in malaysia. Mention anything bad about malays and you get threatened with violence it's clearly racist and yet somehow that's ok. This is the same type of mentality ppl like psy has.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well dont give me stats from yester-years, Ah ram was a cop when they were still wearing shorts. I live in the present. So you think insulting other races is ok and you being insulted is not ok? Hello my friend You are the one who started being racist and now when someone sticks it up to you, You cry racism. F you understand, I came onboard this forum and saw your statements towards minorities and thats why i started blasting you, You live a life of ignorance and hatred and dont bring Malaysia into the picture cos you behave exactly like them,so who are you to talk about racism if you are racist towards others, arent you being a hypocrite. As long as you dont allow this new generation to live without stereotyping them or discriminating them, I will speak up for my generation(Gen Y) and will put ah peks like you in place.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You posted the same paragraphs twice in 2 posts but anyway firstly do you have the stats and the evidence to back up your claims?

You see you write rubbish without any facts to back it up. You just say you observed this guy of yours being successful and it equates to everyone catching up. Also might i add that whether your community fails or not it's not due to chinese discrimination. You guys have your own mother tongue and you study the same subjects chinese ppl study too. Whether you ppl make it or not is all up to you which shows most of you aren't scholaristically inclined.

FYI i'm from the older generation? :rolleyes: You really know how to cook up shit. The way you're putting it it's like me or ram are some 70 yr old grandpas.

Do you have any evidence to prove what you wrote as correct? FYI south and north indians might belong to the same country but they certainly aren't the same race. Just as a black american isn't the same race as a white one even though both races speak english and have western names.

You have stats to show local indians are highest earners? Mind you local indians. Indians only 9%? Looks much more than that.

Anyway post #60 doesn't prove anything cos it's just your own words that you cooked up. The book written by peter lloyd is really recent. He went to jail in 2008 and i suppose wrote it the same yr or the next and it shows most of your kind are the majority in prison. 3 out of 4 or maybe 2 out of the 3 quarters.

Did you even read his book? Let's read your last sentence and you edited your post.

This guy was in Queenstown and foreigners usually sit with Bangalas too.

Aren't bangalas foreigners? So what do you mean foreigners sit with bangalas? I'll fanthom a guess you mean those indians in prison are actually bangalas. I don't think he could have made that mistake.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well dont give me stats from yester-years, Ah ram was a cop when they were still wearing shorts. I live in the present. So you think insulting other races is ok and you being insulted is not ok? Hello my friend You are the one who started being racist and now when someone sticks it up to you, You cry racism. F you understand, I came onboard this forum and saw your statements towards minorities and thats why i started blasting you, You live a life of ignorance and hatred and dont bring Malaysia into the picture cos you behave exactly like them,so who are you to talk about racism if you are racist towards others, arent you being a hypocrite. As long as you dont allow this new generation to live without stereotyping them or discriminating them, I will speak up for my generation(Gen Y) and will put ah peks like you in place.

Did you know they stopped wearing shorts in the 1970s? Ah ram might be an ex officer but not that long ago. If ah ram was an officer at that time he would be a grandfather now. Stop making up shit.

I'm not being racist just stating the facts. FYI i didn't cry racism and my posts do show the general situation of sg out at large. You see many ppl here posting similar experiences. Krafty in which i mentioned before doesn't like keling passengers and i saw you blasting him in another thread.

There's nothing wrong bringing in malaysia. Malaysia is used to contrast the situation over there and here. It's right next to sg and perfectly fine to show you how different things are over there. You're just super angry cos this forum isn't the typical one where ppl are always kissing your ass and putting the blame solely unto chinese for all your failures.

In other forums it's like this. Why are more indians in jail? Chinese racism. Why are indians so fierce? Chinese racism? Why are indians drunkards? Chinese racism.

You guys will laugh and call chinese ppl nerds, idiots and think it's ok to bully them but the minute some chinese says something innocently about your race. WAH! chinese racism again and again and again. This is the forum where ppl don't kiss your ass like this but i have countered everything you have put forward so you play the victim role again.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes that is what i said on North and South Indians not being the same race, But obviously i as an North indian is still an Indian based on the Creation of the Word India/Indians/Hindus by the Brits...

About wages, It came out in the news about Indians being highest earners, go look for it yourself..It came out this year and yes Indians are only 9% of the population, The rest your seeing are foreigners from India and no i dont see them as fellow brothers and sisters since i got no relatives there and too many generations were born in Sg.

Well about Minorities not making much for themselves is the Older generations(They had their own issues etc. not going to school cos of $$$ or other issues) but not the New generation,the new breed of minorities are well educated and well heeled so why are you arguing on this? Live those of yester-years alone and dont come and talk about discrimination and shit if you are not a Minority, Its like telling a White man to talk about How a black American feels. So Open your eyes. Im not too sure why we are arguing about this btw.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one is calling Chinese people racist, They are calling people like you racist, a person who spurts derogatory remarks and insults other races. You are an Idiot who cant stop and self-reflect. You are all about upping yourself and thinks its a one way traffic. Anyways continue to bark, I got to go to work tomorrow and order my 9 Chinese staff under my hand to do my shit. :biggrin:

Good night mate, Till the next time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK you don't need stats to prove anything just pull it out from your ass that they are better.

Anyway you stereotype chinese ppl too so you don't have the moral high ground to say anything to me but let's bring this up again. You don't have any evidence to show the new generation is better.

Btw care to explain to me why there are more malays and indians in jail according to peter lloyds new book that is really recent even though according to you this new generation of indians are all educated?

I think i'll answer it for you. They were all wrongfully arrested and all of them arrested were all university grads.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one is calling Chinese people racist, They are calling people like you racist, a person who spurts derogatory remarks and insults other races. You are an Idiot who cant stop and self-reflect. You are all about upping yourself and thinks its a one way traffic. Anyways continue to bark, I got to go to work tomorrow and order my 9 Chinese staff under my hand to do my shit. :biggrin:

Good night mate, Till the next time.

Oh yes they are. PS you also typed derogatory remarks so you're the racist.

Wah order your 9 chinese staff around and you're not a racist? From wannabe gangster to some type of office manager, cool. It's ok i'll order my cleaner around in my office who's an indian too bad none of my staff that's not a cleaner or an odd job worker isn't an indian though.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK you don't need stats to prove anything just pull it out from your ass that they are better.

Anyway you stereotype chinese ppl too so you don't have the moral high ground to say anything to me but let's bring this up again. You don't have any evidence to show the new generation is better.

Btw care to explain to me why there are more malays and indians in jail according to peter lloyds new book that is really recent even though according to you this new generation of indians are all educated?

I think i'll answer it for you. They were all wrongfully arrested and all of them arrested were all university grads.

Boo Hoo Hoo, Well it shows pretty much who you are if you not even giving those from the new generation credit when its clearly shown they are able to hold their own weight, Well go for an Eye surgery and open you eyes up and observe dim-sum. Btw there are issues with the older generation and this i clearly agree but that same stereotype doesnt hold weight with the next generation(Gen Y) the next in line to bring Singapore forward.

Btw.. Go and order that Indian cleaner around, Cos you know you cant do it to a person like me, who can stand eye to eye with you so you bully those who are weaker then you. And the chinese i get to order around have at least a diploma:biggrin: Btw.. Im not an Office manager.

Anyway good night and Sweet dreams. So remember things will never be any better for you cos you keep on opening channels to be abused.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boo Hoo Hoo, Well it shows pretty much who you are if you not even giving those from the new generation credit when its clearly shown they are able to hold their own weight, Well go for an Eye surgery and open you eyes up and observe dim-sum. Btw there are issues with the older generation and this i clearly agree but that same stereotype doesnt hold weight with the next generation(Gen Y) the next in line to bring Singapore forward.

Anyway good night and Sweet dreams. So remember things will never be any better for you cos you keep on opening channels to be abused.

Wah really ah? but you still have not disproved why more indians are in jail compared to chinese unless the book from peter lloyd has false info.

Your nonsense is getting worse and worse 0 evidence to back up your claims and you change from a wannbe gangster to office worker and let's hope that really is your last post like you claimed in your 2nd last post, damn you cannot even keep your own word.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah the keling says need to go to sleep but still stays here to troll. Hey you mean you cannot even keep your word? Btw you call others small eyes and then you complain of degradtory remarks? Slimy shit skin is slimy.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah the keling says need to go to sleep but still stays here to troll. Hey you mean you cannot even keep your word? Btw you call others small eyes and then you complain of degradtory remarks? Slimy shit skin is slimy.

u do know that 99% of what kelings says are exagerated bullsheet. and Piss83 being a keling muslim, its 99.9% bull crap.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mate local Indians with a population of 9% is stated to be the highest income earners in Singapore followed by Chinese and Malays, So dont come and pride yourself with B.S. Times have changed.

QUOTE]

that doesn't include u. u cant even afford a car...

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mate local Indians with a population of 9% is stated to be the highest income earners in Singapore followed by Chinese and Malays, So dont come and pride yourself with B.S. Times have changed.

QUOTE]

that doesn't include u. u cant even afford a car...

what source? which newspaper? ahbunehneh keling kia times?

bullshit of the highest order. being keling like me is really SHIT:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u do know that 99% of what kelings says are exagerated bullsheet. and Piss83 being a keling muslim, its 99.9% bull crap.

I should have known better and your words are really wise cos again they prove to be correct here.

Exactly. The Kelings that I interacted with in real life are all Snakes. They talk cock sing song only, totally unreliable in work, 99.9% bullshits and cannot be trusted at all costs.

Later he will tell you it's 2011 and all have changed and kelings suddenly stopped being snakes. :biggrin:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. The Kelings that I interacted with in real life are all Snakes. They talk cock sing song only, totally unreliable in work, 99.9% bullshits and cannot be trusted at all costs.

and they like to tell you (even though you never asked) about how great they were last time lah 1 person can take on 10 armed men lah, actually is a big boss lah, actually got stay in condo lah, actually got car and ahmad lah, actually dont have to work lah but because of blah blah blah...

best part after that is, they will ask to borrow 10bucks from you...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and they like to tell you (even though you never asked) about how great they were last time lah 1 person can take on 10 armed men lah, actually is a big boss lah, actually got stay in condo lah, actually got car and ahmad lah, actually dont have to work lah but because of blah blah blah...

when they ask to borrow it means they won't ever return it.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Worst part is that's last you see of your 10 bucks; they never repay you.