• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man charged for underaged sex

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,
Does it apply if it is done overseas?
I think it does if they know, right?

My huble two cents.

I think it was reported in the reports on those sinkie men going to Batam to fxxk underaged gals.

The amended law provides an avenue for the authorities to prosecute them but I think gathering evidence and witnesses may be difficult though. :rolleyes:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
For good order sake,

1) Ask the girl to book the room to confirm she meets the age requirement.

2) Always prepare letter which will be signed by the girl where she declares her age as 18 or above. The customer will not be responsible if there are any documentary proof found otherwise.

3) Go for MILF as they provide quality(most of them) with their sexperience.

4) If all else fails, there is always abstinence.

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
For good order sake,

1) Ask the girl to book the room to confirm she meets the age requirement.

2) Always prepare letter which will be signed by the girl where she declares her age as 18 or above. The customer will not be responsible if there are any documentary proof found otherwise.

3) Go for MILF as they provide quality(most of them) with their sexperience.

4) If all else fails, there is always abstinence.

Hi bro,
Thanks, for the info, very funny but you are right abtinence is also a way.

My humble two cents.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home cook meal provides comfort but sometimes you need to eat out to satisfy your cravings and urges...:wink:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home cook meal provides comfort but sometimes you need to eat out to satisfy your cravings and urges...:wink:

I mentioned it as an alternative to abstinence, which I believe none of us DARES to consider :eek:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
My abstinence lasted for 1 day, after which it took it upon me 1 year to redeem myself...really shagged

satrai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once I was with a young PRC in a Lor 12 Hotel. She told me she was 20. During the deed I suddenly started to think that she was lying about her age and my little bro lost his power. So I asked her to show me her passport. Thank God she was 20 indeed else I could have been in trouble.

Since that moment I always ask them to first show me passport when I have my doubts.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you fuck your own ass !!

Good suggestion :wink: Why don't u try smelling yr own arse 1st instead of doing pussy sampling wif that dead nose of yrs. If yr arse passes yr QC ...then do it and let us noe how it feels to fuck yr own ass ya!! :eek::biggrin: