• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man bites mata at Tekka Centre!

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-23514416%20-%2020_03_2012%20-%20bafight.jpg

First, he punched his friend of 20 years after taking offence at being called crazy.

Then, when the police showed up to investigate the assault, the 58-year-old hawker not only resisted arrest, but he also pinned one officer to the ground and bit another on the thigh.

In the end, it took at least six officers to subdue the burly man, three hawkers told The New Paper last night.

He has been arrested for disorderly behaviour and voluntarily causing hurt to public servants.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is Ramseth when we need him?
The other day at my usual kopishop.. one seowkia after drinking got moody at himself and smash a Heineken bottle. I wanted to ask him how he did that without hurting himself? It was quite well executed.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are getting stronger everyday! Crazy guy need six policemen! Drunk Indian molester needs six policemen! What else needs six policemen? Now they patrol in sixes?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are getting stronger everyday! Crazy guy need six policemen! Drunk Indian molester needs six policemen! What else needs six policemen? Now they patrol in sixes?

maybe the mata head got consult the fengshui expert and six is the lucky number
to patrol in.

SinghSons

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL..... This fella probably have been watching too much resident evil or quarantine show lately. .... LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
They should use Banglas, I SPF and 3 Bangla. Then we will have more patrols.

This is a good idea. I totally agree. Instead of having 10 policemen on duty at a police post, they should have 5 policemen and 10 bangalas in one police post. 1 policeman and 2 bangala form 1 team. :biggrin:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good idea. I totally agree. Instead of having 10 policemen on duty at a police post, they should have 5 policemen and 10 bangalas in one police post. 1 policeman and 2 bangala form 1 team. :biggrin:

Safer for our police, as they do not have to get involve. Just say to their Banglas, attack like how they train police dogs.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
1 indon or pinoy maid should complete the team.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then, when the police showed up to investigate the assault, the 58-year-old hawker not only resisted arrest, but he also pinned one officer to the ground and bit another on the thigh

A 58 year old Uncle can do alot of damage to 2 cops...:eek: