• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man beheads sister, walks to the police station with her head. Guess Race?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xYAFvGYvoAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kolkata: In what seems like a clear case of honour killing, a man beheaded his younger sister in full public glare. The incident took place on Friday. 29-year old Mehtab Alam, a tailor by profession, allegedly beheaded Nilofer with a stroke of a sword.

Reports indicate he then walked to the Nadial police station in South 24 Parganas district with his sister's head and the sword. The police said Mehtab asked to be charged and that he confessed to killing his sister for an extra marital relationship.

"Hussain told our stunned colleagues that he killed his sister because she was having an extra-marital affair," a police officer said. He said her body was dumped on a road in Ayubnagar.

According to him, the young woman was in a relationship with a man. She later married another man but recently eloped with her paramour. "Hussain said he killed her to protect the honour of his family," police said. "He wanted to kill her paramour also."

Alam has been remanded to judicial custody till December 22. He will make a confessional statement before a magistrate under section 164 of Criminal Procedure Code of India or CrPC on Monday.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Neh wins!
Flawless victory!
Fatality!

subzeros-fatality.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What honour is there to kill a weak female member of your family? These people are sick! If this is their culture, then they have a mentally sick culture! If it's their religion, then they have got a sick religion! Will that goon be hang for murder?

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Neh + Islam = a sure recipe for disaster.................

amazing that muslims don't go extinct with their mutual killing of each other..............

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Them shitskins are quite bashable, so...

seriously so many incidents involving them and such horrific crimes chopping off of heads, pulling out intestines after raping someone, breaking train windows in singapore and fighting, drinking and killing in public parks.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
killing your sis is called honour?

i rather keep my sis and give up my honour!

some people really have a warped sense of priority.

Last edited: