• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man accused of having paid sex with minor acquitted

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A man accused of having paid sex with a minor was acquitted of the offence after a six-day trial. Ng Kheng Siang, 43, is the first man involved in an online vice ring case, to claim trial and walk away a free man.

The businessman was accused of having paid sex with a minor on February 25, 2013, at a hotel in Tiong Bahru

In public interest and to eradicate trafficking of young girls for prostitution, AGC should appeal against the acquittal of the accused person.

The testimony of the girl should be adequate to convict him on the ground that he had sex with her, which is the main ingredient of the charge. Other details are secondary to the charge. Why not question her about the colour of his underwear? Would she be able to recall? Whether she put on the condom for him or not is not an ingredient of the charge. The fact is he booked her for sex and she was there for sex with him. If she testified she had sex with him, it nailed him on the charge. If they did not have sex, why did he tip her as well as paid her? Ridiculous that a judge could not see logic.

Whether she had bloodshot eyes or not, or whether he backed off are just gimmick of the defence to get the accused off the hook. Appeal against the acquittal and the High Court will throw the scumbag into jail. No judge in his right mind would allow the acquittal to stand.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, you all maciam acting like a judge, it's not a crime as long as you did not put your dick into the pussy. even a monk masturbate, dun tell me that you all never have the slightest fantasy of wild wild sex...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he keeps on wanting to have sex with minors, it is only a matter of time that he goes back to court. unless he has his lawyer on retainer...

Same lawyer that got NBG off. He may end up as popular as Subhas if you can afford his fees.

Weezer

Alfrescian
Loyal
20130626.160226_20130626_st_2d_singapore_crime_ng_kheng_siang.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
< In public interest and to eradicate trafficking of young girls for prostitution, AGC should appeal against the acquittal of the accused person.>

Are they talking about the 60%?? the young girls should be paraded & shame, for they open their legs willing to make money....:p

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, you all maciam acting like a judge, it's not a crime as long as you did not put your dick into the pussy. even a monk masturbate, dun tell me that you all never have the slightest fantasy of wild wild sex...:rolleyes:

Hard to accept he did not poke her. The young girl said he did it. Wild wild sex is OK if your partner is above legal age, not with a minor. The young girl is someone's daughter and probably a victim of crime ring. If you are a father and you have daughters, you will understand.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun under estimate girls' thinking nowadays, just the other night, i sent a young pretty looking lass probably age 19 or 20 to sophia rd. i was shocked to learn that she is a singaporean too...some are doing it for more easy money these days...this kind of crime ring you referring to only happens in places like cambodia.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
< In public interest and to eradicate trafficking of young girls for prostitution, AGC should appeal against the acquittal of the accused person.>

Are they talking about the 60%?? the young girls should be paraded & shame, for they open their legs willing to make money....:p

Have you heard how young girls are forced into vice activities by their boyfriends or sugar daddy? Young girls are entrapped and then forced into prostitution. Do you really believe they do it willingly if they are not forced?

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
emotional traps are the worst kind of human behaviour.

Have you heard how young girls are forced into vice activities by their boyfriends or sugar daddy? Young girls are entrapped and then forced into prostitution. Do you really believe they do it willingly if they are not forced?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...this kind of crime ring you referring to only happens in places like cambodia.

It happens in that country because the mata mata and crime boss are partners to exploit the poor people who supply their daughters for the vice trade. We should not allow it to happen in SG and to our children. It is a crime against humanity to force minors into prostitution.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you talking about the 30 - 40 years ago...I would say AYE!....the young girls together, have seen more dicks or suck more than you have even seen an "abalones" in your lifetime...."entrapped"...come off it!..entrapped by the trappings of society to own that Kate Spade bag etc.. "aye!...other than that....many have open their legs like a "venus flytrap"...to entrap men like these....AWARE I am sure is AWARE of.....

I am not supporting that we traffic women or young girls etc... what I am pointing out is, it must be level & transparent in dealing in cases like these....the girls MUST BE SHAMED as well as the men...times have change...they are not INNOCENT anymore....

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not supporting that we traffic women or young girls etc... what I am pointing out is, it must be level & transparent in dealing in cases like these....the girls MUST BE SHAMED as well as the men...times have change...they are not INNOCENT anymore....

Whatever views we hold, it is now up to pappies to amend the laws such that sex is presumed to have occurred if a man is found to have engaged the services of minor for sexual gratification. If this presumption is not put in place, every culprit can get away scot free by intensive questioning of the minor in court, which can be quite an unnerving experience for any one.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever views we hold, it is now up to pappies to amend the laws such that sex is presumed to have occurred if a man is found to have engaged the services of minor for sexual gratification. If this presumption is not put in place, every culprit can get away scot free by intensive questioning of the minor in court, which can be quite an unnerving experience for any one.

My view on this, is not whether sex has occurred, in which there is no presumptions, it had!, my point is, the girls these days are not INNOCENT as in the past.....say 20 years back, & it is utterly unfair to shame the men...the girl must be shamed too...we are too presumptuous that she is a "forced" party....I am very sure they commercially gain from all "opening their legs"..shame them too!!

Last edited: