1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Male teenager arrested at Bedok Mall

Discussion in 'The Courtyard Café' started by micromachine, May 17, 2018.

1. micromachine

micromachine Alfrescian Old Timer

2. zhihau

zhihau Alfrescian (InfP) + S-Mod Old Timer

what was that?

3. Leongsam

Leongsam Administrator Staff Member Old Timer

Automatic rifles needed to arrest one fatty teenager???

Where was all the firepower when they needed it? It would saved the SPF the embarrassment of having to hide in an ambulance.

zhihau likes this.
  4. glockman

glockman Alfrescian (Inf)

WTF all that firepower and manpower to apprehend a kid with a pair of small scissors. Uniquely Sinkapore. I thought he might've had a bomb or something.

A male teenager was arrested at Bedok Mall on Thursday (17 May) afternoon after he was spotted wandering about the mall while carrying a pair of kitchen scissors.

According to an eyewitness, 34-year-old freelance copywriter Andrea Heng, the incident took place at around 2pm on the mall’s ground floor.

Heng had been at the mall’s Starbucks outlet when she heard shouting from the other end of the mall. Soon after, she saw the teenager walking slowly past the eatery while carrying a pair of kitchen scissors.

She said the teenager was being followed from behind by three mall security officers who were trying to talk the teenager into dropping the scissors. The teenager, dressed in a blue T-shirt, jeans and sneakers, seemed to ignore the officers and continued on his way, said Heng, who noted that the teenager was not waving the scissors about in any threatening way.

At one point, a male member of the public, distracted the teenager by stamping his foot and moving quickly to snatch the scissors out of his hand, said Heng. This is when the mall security officers stepped in to apprehend the teenager, bringing him to the ground in the process.

Yahoo News Singapore. She noted that the teenager did not put up a fight when apprehended. “He looked unstable and very tense, but spoke normally when (the mall security officers) asked if he was carrying anything else on him,” Heng told Yahoo News Singapore. She noted that the teenager did not put up a fight when apprehended.

The incident, which lasted about 10 to 15 minutes drew armed police quick response team officers to the scene and the teenager was later taken away in a police car.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/male-teen...mall-pair-scissors-apprehended-070854842.html

5. Leongsam

Leongsam Administrator Staff Member Old Timer

Here's a video of what the sinkie police do when they face a real threat....

6. virus

virus Alfrescian Old Timer

sinkarpoor is very dangerous for edward sissyhands

7. glockman

glockman Alfrescian (Inf)

That's it, I will give up my citizenship. The embarrassment is just too much to bear.

8. virus

virus Alfrescian Old Timer

how can this be embarrassing when it takes 4 4D leeders to cut n paste a script for a daunting president who cant even write her own speech? n wait till u see how many of them is needed to change her onion bulbs

9. sweetiepie

sweetiepie Alfrescian Old Timer

KNN where is their pistols KNN

10. Wunderfool

Wunderfool Alfrescian (Inf)

Of course they run away . These are rapists.

musashi, The Penetrator and zhihau like this.
  11. zhihau

zhihau Alfrescian (InfP) + S-Mod Old Timer

Bwahahahahahahaa... KNN... I'm now trying to get that grain of rice out of my nose...

musashi and The Penetrator like this.
  12. songsongjurong

songsongjurong Alfrescian Old Timer

13. KuanTi01

KuanTi01 Alfrescian (Inf)

I always have a good chuckle when I see this pic! It's called sleeping on the job! Bwahaha.

The Penetrator likes this.
  14. PTADER

PTADER Alfrescian Old Timer

I hope the Home Affairs Thambi put these four fearless officers up for the Pingkat Kebaranian this National Day. Let's pray they get some well-deserved promotions and pay rise over and above the medal as well.

PK.JPG