• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysians think too highly of themselves

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal

No mercy for reckless Singaporean drivers – PDRM​

Singaporeans tend to drive more recklessly on Malaysian roads.
Polis-roadblock-SJR-Bernama-850x546.jpg

Ever since the land border between Malaysia and Singapore opened on April 1, there has been a number of viral posts on social media depicting the misdeeds of Singapore-registered vehicles, especially those pumping RON95 fuel.

There are even cases of unruly speedsters who were caught on camera (although the act of this is now considered unlawful) driving recklessly in Johor, a matter which has come to the attention of the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM).

https://paultan.org/2022/04/07/no-mercy-for-reckless-singaporean-drivers-pdrm/

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
As such I would encourage all singkies to not go mudland for shopping etc n make life difficult for mudlanders. Let the mudland shopping malls be empty again
I would encourage visitors to enjoy themselves over there and in the meantime also abide by their rules and regulations. It's not difficult at all.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would encourage visitors to enjoy themselves over there and in the meantime also abide by their rules and regulations. It's not difficult at all.
I would prevent singkies from going over to benefit their economy. Its bad enough mudlanders are allowed n encourage to plunder singkies jobs. No point benefitting them further n being called names in the process. Mudland can do without ugly singkies just as much as singkies can do without ugly mudlanders

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Echoing DAP, Mat Sabu says Amanah will never work with ‘traitorous’ Bersatu and PAS

MALAYSIA / 19 hours ago

Echoing DAP, Mat Sabu​

Return of the ugly Singaporean? Such behaviour uncommon and exaggerated on social media, say Malaysians in JB​

Tuesday, 19 Apr 2022 07:49 AM MYT

A sign at a petrol station in Johor Baru reminding Singaporeans that the purchase of RON95 petrol is prohibited. — TODAY pic

A sign at a petrol station in Johor Baru reminding Singaporeans that the purchase of RON95 petrol is prohibited. — TODAY pic

Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

SINGAPORE, April 19 — For Mr Idris Bachok, an attendant at a petrol kiosk in Johor Baru, the reopening of the Singapore-Malaysia borders earlier this month meant that he gets to be reunited with his old customers from across the Causeway.

“They went ‘Uncle, how are you? Long time no see!’ and hugged me when they saw me. The regular customers recognise me,” said Mr Idris, 64, who has been working there since 2012.

Mr Idris was among some of the Malaysians whom TODAY met in Johor Baru over the long weekend who said that while displays of bad behaviour among visitors from Singapore have recently been making the rounds online, their own observations found that such acts were far and few in between.