• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian woman used Thai gongtao to cheat over 50 men of RM3m

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman claims to have used her beauty to ensnare over 50 men

<small class="clear">Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 10:50
</small>The Star/Asia News Network

MALAYSIA - A woman who claimed to have used her beauty to ensnare more than 50 men from whom she received gifts and money valued at more than RM3mil (S$1.14mil) is now paying for her "sin", reported Harian Metro.

She is now suffering from a mystery illness which she believes is due to black magic cast on her by the wife of one of the men.

Wanted to be known only as Haslinda, the 31-year-old woman also admitted that she had sought the assistance of a Siamese shaman, who gave her a "magic stone" to make her look beautiful and irresistible in the eyes of her intended victims.

"A friend of mine told me about the stone two years ago. I travelled hundreds of kilometres to Thailand to meet the bomoh and paid RM8,000 for the talisman," she said.

She claimed that since then, she had duped more than 50 rich men, including a few who were Datuks.

"I would usually hang out at exclusive places to look for rich men. I only need to look at my intended victim and he will come and talk to me.

"I do not mind sleeping with them because that makes it easier for me to get money from them," she said.

One of the men, she claimed, had given her RM1.5mil and asked her to marry him, and that was when his wife found out about the affair and used black magic to make her sick.

Haslinda now suffers from rapid weight loss, loss of appetite, constant piercing sharp pains on her body and hallucination.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haslinda now suffers from rapid weight loss, loss of appetite, constant piercing sharp pains on her body and hallucination.

Can AIDS be caused by black magic? :confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only $1 million. Need to do until like that.
If she knows how to do business, this sort of thing will not happen to her.