• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian starts crowdfunding to help reduce country's debt

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a 27-year-old Malaysian, very much in love and proud of my country. I am a LLM (Master of Laws) graduate from SOAS, University of London and currently a Legal Officer at Sisters in Islam (SIS). I believe I am an activists for the benefit of human kind.

Recently, it was announced that Malaysia has a debt of RM 1 trillion (~USD 250 billion). That is a lot of 0s.
I set this fundraising page up as I hope to gather Malaysians and also the rest of the world to help contribute towards reducing Malaysia's debt.

Dearest Malaysians, do you remember that time when our forefathers gave their jewellery, money and valuables up just so that Tunku and the then Government could raise enough funds to go to London and claim for Merdeka (Independence)?

More at .

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will we be issued stock in jiuhu if we contribute money to the crowdfund?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask all the highly educated Malaysians student loan defaulters to pay up should get a few billion ringgit. That’s student loan from public money and any return of public money will definitely help to reduce their govt debt!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M already coming up with a list of method to pare down the debts, including creating reits for gahmen owned buildings and properties, listing petronas etc.
I suppose the reits, you can include 1mdb owned properties inside. All in, no problemo when you have council of eminent people in charge.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One trillion is how many zeroes? If all the eligible women were to volunteer, eight hours a day, 24 days a month RM 200 a shot...how much will the crowdfunding collects? My maths is no good!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get all the fat cats in UMNO to cough out their ill gotten gains will help 50%. Why bother the rakyat. They have suffered enough.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get all the fat cats in UMNO to cough out their ill gotten gains will help 50%. Why bother the rakyat. They have suffered enough.
Trouble with all these umno goons is that they they demonise the chinese, but they make stupid deals with them where they get to keep 10% while chinaman gets 90.
Najib and jho low a very good example.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should pimp Najib's ass on the streets of KL to fund paying debts. Hundreds of Bangalahs and Bayi will fuck his ass for @RRM$100 every day. That will be justice.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lelong dose birkin handbags, jewerlry, etc la ...

confiscate n kip 4 wat? ...

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a 27-year-old Malaysian, very much in love and proud of my country. I am a LLM (Master of Laws) graduate from SOAS, University of London and currently a Legal Officer at Sisters in Islam (SIS). I believe I am an activists for the benefit of human kind.

Recently, it was announced that Malaysia has a debt of RM 1 trillion (~USD 250 billion). That is a lot of 0s.
I set this fundraising page up as I hope to gather Malaysians and also the rest of the world to help contribute towards reducing Malaysia's debt.

Dearest Malaysians, do you remember that time when our forefathers gave their jewellery, money and valuables up just so that Tunku and the then Government could raise enough funds to go to London and claim for Merdeka (Independence)?

More at .

The forefathers later regretted it and the descendants are still paying the price for their folly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One trillion is how many zeroes? If all the eligible women were to volunteer, eight hours a day, 24 days a month RM 200 a shot...how much will the crowdfunding collects? My maths is no good!
Your insinuating insult also no good. Whole mind filled with slut whore mistress shit it’s no wonder sinkies are doomed. Love to be manipulated by Malaysian dogs to trample own citizens where got hope of French Revolution? Tan ku ku indeed.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal

More at .

Sounds like he is trying to do a Najib and getting people to donate to him

TKB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already many Ponzi Crowdfunding schemes in Malaysia.
The income tax dept will be looking out for this 27yo guy.