• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian MH370 cockups makes them an international laughing stock

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter how much you try to bash Mudland's handling of the matter, always remember that it was Sinkieland who had let Mas Selamat escape, and had to rely on its Causeway neighbour to capture him.

Between complacency and arrogance, I would take complacency anytime. Because pride comes before a fall.

And as for the bomoh thing: most people have a tendency to use faith as emotional support when things go bad. How is hoisting two coconuts on a magic carpet different from Twitter's 'Pray for MH370', candlelight vigils or making divine intercessions in a church or temple? :rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This would of course never happen in Spore because we have the bestest most expensive MPs led by LHL. "Best in Singapore, JB, and some say Batam" :biggrin:

If this happens in Sinkieland, Phony Tan and Pinky Lee will disappear for a while and let their crony dogs do the damage control.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this happens in Sinkieland, Phony Tan and Pinky Lee will disappear for a while and let their crony dogs do the damage control.....

Then show up later for the interfaith remembrance ceremony when all those on board the plane are assumed to be dead.

And they will look sad and shed a few tears while the cameras snap away. :cool:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least mudland to coordinate better n just one person b speaking to media not everyone taking the opportunity to gain spotlight fame

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
my new theory is plane make a safe landing on the water, but a super big sotong came and pull it down think it was a big bird.

No matter how much you try to bash Mudland's handling of the matter, always remember that it was Sinkieland who had let Mas Selamat escape, and had to rely on its Causeway neighbour to capture him.

Between complacency and arrogance, I would take complacency anytime. Because pride comes before a fall.

And as for the bomoh thing: most people have a tendency to use faith as emotional support when things go bad. How is hoisting two coconuts on a magic carpet different from Twitter's 'Pray for MH370', candlelight vigils or making divine intercessions in a church or temple? :rolleyes:

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Previously there was Comical Ali, now here is the Malaysian version Hilarious Hishamuddin.

“Far from it. There is only confusion if you want it to see it as confusion.” :oIo:

mh370_hisham_1_12032014_840_574_100.jpeg

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...minister-adamant-no-confusion-in-mh370-search

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah I don't know why people laugh at the bomoh thing, which religion don't involving praying to the air? Use offering or figurine of coconut etc is lower class than other type?

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bomoh is more tradition than religion I think.
dont see the middle easterns having bomoh.

but looks like these bomohs dress according to occasion
instead of the traditional garbs, they dress in suit and tie knowing of the international exposure,haha

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then show up later for the interfaith remembrance ceremony when all those on board the plane are assumed to be dead.

And they will look sad and shed a few tears while the cameras snap away. :cool:

SOP. Other attention seekers will join in. Easy to guess who. MIWs like Kee Chiu, Shan, Khaw etc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those gloating at Malaysia's incompetence better pray something like this never happen in sinkieland....I dun dare imagine what a circus the vile pappy clowns will turn it into.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Irrelevant. Malaysia is holding the ball and they dropped it. Confusion is only natural in the early stages of a crisis but to last for 5 days is rank incompetence.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... What if it was Singapore? What would LHL do?
u wun even c dat burger ...

den u c dat buger evrywhere n he wil b asking ... wat d'ya tink? ...

another burger wil tel ze press it happens once in 50 yrs ...

yet another burger wil say ... v cant prevent anyting from happening if evry1 oso wanna take a flight ...