• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Indian slut KT Latha, are you proud of your achievement?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your fellow ccb Malaysians like @rotiprata said I am a slut because you said so. Now is time to appear to say why and show evidence. No evidence means I am entitled to call you the same SLUT based on hot air. And for sure you have no evidence because I am a virgin with annulled marriage. I am a slow learner, took me ten years to realize this is the only way this ccb world works: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
see no reason why kt latha can't sleep in peace... she spoke the truth... nothing but the truth... you're not just a slut.... but one siao slut as well..:roflmao:
Everyone knows by now you filthy Malaysians with ccb mouth and dirty hands stealing my photos are self entitled bastard liars with no qualms calling your ccb lies as truths.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Mudland Chinese dogs like @rotiprata @Valium all like to suck filthy Indians cocks and protect filthy Indian SLUT KT latha calling others slut based on hot air. Say her words are sacred and truth even when they are ccb lies based on nothing!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows by now you filthy Malaysians with ccb mouth and dirty hands stealing my photos are self entitled bastard liars with no qualms calling your ccb lies as truths.
In other words, filthy Malaysians are self entitled CRIMINALS to steal slander and sexually harass Singaporean woman.