• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Chiobu Praising Singapore - Sinkies should feel blessed and be grateful to PAP

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old days even malays seek jobs in singapore, from construction to shipping. That is why ktm lines ftom both east and west coast ends at tg pagar. KL was like a backwater.
That ended when PAP took over and look at malays as threats.

Yes. All the kamp houses demolished n make way for landed properties owned by rich cheena. Even Sang Nila Malay school also demolished! Haiz...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many m&d chinese feel discrimination in mudland. that's why they feel favorably towards chinese singapore. think penang george town is the last only chinese majority city in mudland.

Msian cheenas are very very greedy n cant be trusted. They want best of both world. The praised miw sky high. N they forever badmouthed Msian garment. Yet they still hold on dearly to their blue ic. Tere r still 25% cheena residg in Msia. Wat r they waitg for?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Msian cheenas are very very greedy n cant be trusted. They want best of both world. The praised miw sky high. N they forever badmouthed Msian garment. Yet they still hold on dearly to their blue ic. Tere r still 25% cheena residg in Msia. Wat r they waitg for?
The best thing is they can withdraw every single ct of the cpf when they retire.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Malaysian chiobu should just try staying here all her life.

If l am Malaysian, I be glad that Singkie neo liberal government continue to open the legs wide for me to work and stay here without much restriction.

Return home after 20 years. Nice big freehold house awaits. As for these pitiful Singkie, why should I care for them? They have such a wonderful government and they keep complaining haha. Plus I can buy their hdb and sell off for a profit. I can withdraw and move back, while normal Singkie will just have to hold on to their retirement asset, which one come to zero value after 99 years.

Fuck you Singkie.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that HDBs should be strictly owned by citizens only. That's the holistic meaning of public housing!

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Eat Don't Waste.gif

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best thing is they can withdraw every single ct of the cpf when they retire.

Tats right. And they dont have things like medisave. Medical semua garment taken care of. See how lucky and fortunate they are? Compared with sinkies?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk is cheap. she should come here get citizenship and be fully committed to our country, pay CPF, pay taxes, serve NS if need be.

please no PR/Spass/EP/WP nonsense. earn her 3x salary and then escape to her home country when she feels like it. zero commitment type. too many of these jokers in SG now. treat SG as a stepping stone to migrate to other real first world countries.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie is just high in gdp per capita which has high wages. Of cus, it is very attractive for foreigners to come and earn sgd and chiong and retired on their native country. Sinkie has one of the lowest birth rate, low marriage rate and high divorce rate. So this is consider good? Lol.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the old days even malays seek jobs in singapore, from construction to shipping. That is why ktm lines ftom both east and west coast ends at tg pagar.
That is a blatant lie. m&ds have never been interested in any job besides pizza delivery and selling nasi lemak