• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: Wake up your bloody idea Malaysia!!

i'm attracted to the tiongbu on the extreme left bottom.....she looks the sort that will do anything for my $5217.87 CPF money that i withdrew.

I'm more interested in the 4 minah's in tudongs behind

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wake up your bloody idea Malaysia!!

I'm more interested in the 4 minah's in tudongs behind
For you froggy.....
Raiders...Erection and AK...lol.lol...

[video=youtube;wNGJeOgKOZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNGJeOgKOZg[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desperate times calls for desperate measures..

I'm not surprised if some UMNO big wigs summoned this Bomoh for help.. The Malays, Indonesians believed there are guardians in the sea..

Its might be silly to some sceptical people, but having work in the offshore industry for some time, I genuinely believe that there are some mysterious happenings in the sea that is unexplainable to the naked eye..

ChinChaiOne

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting more and more baffling day by day.. The Malaysians are not helping matters by contradicting with each other when it comes to the latest info on the saga.. The Air Force chief said one thing, their Aviation chiefs said another thing..

Its already exasperating and frustrating for us, what more for the families of the crash victims..

In the morning, I saw 5 fishing vessels and a vessel from the Malaysia Maritime setting off from our base.. The local fishermen here are also taking part in the search at the South China Sea.. Hope there will be some breakthrough this coming days..

My guess is hijacking gone wrong and the plane perished. To save their own ass, they decided to instead tell the world the plane is missing. And so they told lies about the information their radar picked up. But we all know that to cover a lie, one needs to tell more lies. So when too many lies are told, they forgot themselves what has been told and what has not been told and so they looked like flipping here and there.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess is hijacking gone wrong and the plane perished. To save their own ass, they decided to instead tell the world the plane is missing. And so they told lies about the information their radar picked up. But we all know that to cover a lie, one needs to tell more lies. So when too many lies are told, they forgot themselves what has been told and what has not been told and so they looked like flipping here and there.

Their flip flopping antics are hilarious.. No wonder Beijing Govt and the victim families very tulan..One good thing that came out of this ordeal is the togetherness of the ordinary Malaysians..

Anti BN or not, people of all races are coming in droves at the ports in the North East to help in the search operations..

I read in the local paper that a Malaysian Chinese man came all the way from KL to Kota Bahru trying to board a rescue boat to South China Sea.. But sadly for him the vessels will only set out next week as they just came back from their recent search operations.. So while waiting for next week, the locals here provided him for a place to stay.. The Chinese fishing towkays are also contributing to the efforts and so are the Malay fishermen..

Kudos to the Malaysians..

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their flip flopping antics are hilarious.. No wonder Beijing Govt and the victim families very tulan..One good thing that came out of this ordeal is the togetherness of the ordinary Malaysians..

Anti BN or not, people of all races are coming in droves at the ports in the North East to help in the search operations..

I read in the local paper that a Malaysian Chinese man came all the way from KL to Kota Bahru trying to board a rescue boat to South China Sea.. But sadly for him the vessels will only set out next week as they just came back from their recent search operations.. So while waiting for next week, the locals here provided him for a place to stay.. The Chinese fishing towkays are also contributing to the efforts and so are the Malay fishermen..

Kudos to the Malaysians..

As I said, Beijing should tell its citizens to travel only on Air China.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: horny cocks in cockpit of MAS - insider story, MUST WATCH!!

If there's a crash, there would be some bits and pieces of debris left behind.

The plane just vanished from the radar map.

This is exciting, even more so when it happened at a location so close to us.

Wherever MH 370 is, a huge demonstration/riot was averted for the conviction of Anwar.

Don't forget the guy in charge is someone who could swear on the Koran that he was not involved with the murder of the Mongolian girl.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEW VIDEO - 12 March 2014 - Bomoh Perform Again !

Saw this video from HWZ :o

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X4J__uSrt1Y?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone should petition to close down the safest airline in asia that everyone must siam.

and their KLIA.

double red card and 20 match ban