• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: horny cocks in cockpit of MAS - insider story, MUST WATCH!!

1. It is the reason they called it a cockpit.

2. I guess them m&ds cant wait for the 72 virgins..why not fook two on Earth and take the rest in Heaven?

After fooking the two aussie trash, it will be too painful to take on the 72 virgins.
Should forget about the white trash. they are not worth the risk to throw the cocks into the pits!

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After 4 days, I have concluded the Malaysian government is doing a big cover-up for reasons we do not know as yet. I arrived at this conclusion after reading that the Viets had informed the Malaysians that MH370 had turned around and headed westwards. Their RMAF chief initially confirmed their radar did pick up the signal but failed to mentioned why there had no military jets to intercept an unknown aircraft flying in their territory. Today it was reported that he denied saying it. Then again why switch the area from South China Sea to Straits of Malacca?

Either the Malaysians shot down their own aircraft or there are some other secrets they are trying to hide. It appears they are playing some sort of hide and seek game which is rather bizarre and many countries involved are getting pissed with the Malaysian authorities, who is managing the SAR very badly.

Or perhaps the aliens had taken the aircraft and are communicating with the Malaysians.:eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 4 days, I have concluded the Malaysian government is doing a big cover-up for reasons we do not know as yet. I arrived at this conclusion after reading that the Viets had informed the Malaysians that MH370 had turned around and headed westwards. Their RMAF chief initially confirmed their radar did pick up the signal but failed to mentioned why there had no military jets to intercept an unknown aircraft flying in their territory. Today it was reported that he denied saying it. Then again why switch the area from South China Sea to Straits of Malacca?

Either the Malaysians shot down their own aircraft or there are some other secrets they are trying to hide. It appears they are playing some sort of hide and seek game which is rather bizarre and many countries involved are getting pissed with the Malaysian authorities, who is managing the SAR very badly.

Or perhaps the aliens had taken the aircraft and are communicating with the Malaysians.:eek:

I'm less concerned with a coverup than with who was the one instructing the Malaysians to do the coverup.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm less concerned with a coverup than with who was the one instructing the Malaysians to do the coverup.

I agree, perhaps it could be the Americans as they were the ones who were first in the Malacca Straits. Time will tell.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this guy know something we don't?

mmc.jpg

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cover up like in the Mongolian case?

Sometimes we do wonder why since it was announced that MAS lost their B777 Flt MH370 some days ago, we have made no further progress until today, with no evidence whatsoever.

It has just been announced that the scheduled Press Conference has been further postponed yet again. What are the Malaysians cooking now>

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are expanding the search area. the region's sea is not very deep. the discovery of debris is only a matter of time. if the plane attempted to turn back, they have to redefine the search area again. they could be massing around searching the wrong area.

Straits of Malacca to the north west when merged with Andaman sea, the waters there deep already liao.. If not mistaken the depth is more than 150 metres..

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Wake up your bloody idea Malaysia!!

I swear if these bomohs can locate the missing aircraft, I will change my religion.:rolleyes:

Bomohs re-enacting the MH370 flight with watermelons.:biggrin:
1525293_725116487528123_657067963_n.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is getting more and more baffling day by day.. The Malaysians are not helping matters by contradicting with each other when it comes to the latest info on the saga.. The Air Force chief said one thing, their Aviation chiefs said another thing..

Its already exasperating and frustrating for us, what more for the families of the crash victims..

In the morning, I saw 5 fishing vessels and a vessel from the Malaysia Maritime setting off from our base.. The local fishermen here are also taking part in the search at the South China Sea.. Hope there will be some breakthrough this coming days..

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wake up your bloody idea Malaysia!!

I swear if these bomohs can locate the missing aircraft, I will change my religion.:rolleyes:

Bomohs re-enacting the MH370 flight with watermelons.:biggrin:
1525293_725116487528123_657067963_n.jpg

They should perform at their home or at south china sea... Why they do it in KL airport:confused: