• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
just as long you believe in karma, it has association.

you are one sicko to associate other misfortunes with politics of Anwar.

it is a cheapskate and furtile attempt to make the ruling party ashamed of their actions of accusing Anwar being gay.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VERY VERY VERY Strange for a plane to plunge 35,000 feet, without the pilots giving out any distress signal. The plane is cruising in mid-air and 2 hours into its flight.

VERY VERY VERY Strange.

Must be very very very sudden. So, is it a pressure cooker bomb brought up by one of the passengers that exploded?

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very very sudden is the most likely explanation. The plane can however send out its own distress signals via ACARS but so far no mention of this in the news.

VERY VERY VERY Strange for a plane to plunge 35,000 feet, without the pilots giving out any distress signal. The plane is cruising in mid-air and 2 hours into its flight.

VERY VERY VERY Strange.

Must be very very very sudden. So, is it a pressure cooker bomb brought up by one of the passengers that exploded?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

VERY VERY VERY Strange.

Yes, very strange. It 's always take off and landing that poses most danger.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can previous damage to plane cause this crash? Not likely....but here it is....

201208100951017177.jpg

http://pic.feeyo.com/posts/569/5691311.html#5691316

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mat ST and Sinkies ST are MSM controlled by gahment. When such thing happen, expect many cover ups quickly and no MSM news, waiting for instructions.

Very very sudden is the most likely explanation. The plane can however send out its own distress signals via ACARS but so far no mention of this in the news.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RIP
and slightly off topic
this goes to show that people, especially so called important ones should not complain if they were expecting business class reclining 180 seats and when they made the flight, they got a plane with 160 reclining seats

it could be that that particular "promised" air craft had mechanical trouble

and complain all for the sake of getting a $200 airline voucher

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Alamak,my msian kakis confirmed with me that this is the same aircraft that i flew from klia to shanghai for my xiao long bao
10 years ago,the aircraft was new then,lucky me!.amen.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have little faith in Malay pilots.

Spoken like a typical slant-eyed, slit-eyed worthless pariah of a dirty, squatter Chink.

Even though the majority are Chinese I, as a Malay, have said a quiet prayer for them and their families. All Malays, likewise, are saying their quiet prayers for them and their families.

That's the stark difference between you fucking hopeless low-classed squatter Chink parasites squatting in our land and us Malays.

You worthless low-classed, slant-eyed, slit-eyed squatter Chink parasites will spout racism even in tragedy.

In the Chink language that only slitty eyed Chink parasite squatting in our Malay land can understand, I say to you and your ilk: KAN NI NA BU CHAO CHI BAI!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have little faith in Malay pilots.

and lazy mats maintenance crew caused the lives of two hundreds plus two infants.

Both of you made excellent comments.

What a stupid comment. U have more faith in Chinese pilots?

Compared to m&ds yup chinese are better. Stop trying to put m&ds in the category as ang mohs for example that's what happens when some ppl write say china sucks oh yeah doesn't suck when compared to indon or mudland or shitland.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malaysian Airlines 777-200 that disapppared while operating the Kuala Lumpur-Beijing route apparently never contacted Chinese air traffic control (ATC).

The Chinese ATC revelation, which appeared in a story posted by state news agency Xinhua, is not surprising given that contact with flight MH370 was lost two hours into the six hour flight.

An aircraft travelling on the KL-Beijing route would reach the southern Chinese coast roughly three hours into the six hour flight.

According to route data on flight tracking web site Flightaware, MH370 would have departed KL, flown northeast across the Malaysian peninsula, whence it would have crossed the South China Sea, making landfall in Vietnam.

The aircraft would have crossed the Mekong Delta region, and left the Vietnam coastline in the region of the central Vietnamese city of Da Nang.

By this point the aircraft would have been about two hours into the flight – roughly where contact was lost. After this, the aircraft would have passed to the South of Hainan Island, before reaching the coast of southern China.

A previous Xinhua report said that the search and rescue assets of Malaysia, Vietnam, and China had been activated.

contact lost one hour after take off

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spoken like a typical slant-eyed, slit-eyed worthless pariah of a dirty, squatter Chink.

Even though the majority are Chinese I, as a Malay, have said a quiet prayer for them and their families. All Malays, likewise, are saying their quiet prayers for them and their families.

That's the stark difference between you fucking hopeless low-classed squatter Chink parasites squatting in our land and us Malays.

You worthless low-classed, slant-eyed, slit-eyed squatter Chink parasites will spout racism even in tragedy.

In the Chink language that only slitty eyed Chink parasite squatting in our Malay land can understand, I say to you and your ilk: KAN NI NA BU CHAO CHI BAI!!!

m&d why are you so angry? You expect him to go wow i have lots of faith in m&d pilots after this accident?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both of you made excellent comments.

Compared to m&ds yup chinese are better. Stop trying to put m&ds in the category as ang mohs for example that's what happens when some ppl write say china sucks oh yeah doesn't suck when compared to indon or mudland or shitland.

Jamban feeling butt hurt again. Whining and whining again and again.