• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia will get at least one SILVER!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia will get at least one silver/gold.
Local born Malaysian not import like SG table tennis.
My respect to Lee CW. Look like he is top form will get GOLD beat Lin Dan in final.

jw5

Loyal
He's supposed to be carrying an injury.
Lost to Lin Dan in Beijing 2008.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's supposed to be carrying an injury.
Lost to Lin Dan in Beijing 2008.

Today performance really good. Is continue today performance sure will beat LD.
2008 is in China now in England LCW have many Ang Moh supporter.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope LCW gets the gold medal. He deserves it after the disappointment of Beijing.
A true blue Malaysian.

Malaysia Boleh!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WhiLe my heart yearns for a LCW win, but truth is that Lin Dan is his Bogeyman aLL these years..

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia will get at least one silver/gold.
Local born Malaysian not import like SG table tennis.
My respect to Lee CW. Look like he is top form will get GOLD beat Lin Dan in final.

Yes, I support Lee CW for gold too.
China's domination of badmintion is killing the game.
I hate to see a all China final.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee CW lost to Lin Dan last year 2011 Yonex BWF World Championship.

I like Lee CW to win, even though I root for China to win whatever Gold medals it can get to thrash USA, so I support Lee CW this time,
as he is the underdog, and he has NEVER won any Gold for Malaysia in his whole career up till now, because of Lin Dan.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I full heartedly support true blue Malaysian Lee chong Wei to win gold.

Go Chong Wei go!

Your people will be proud of you unlike us, we've won by importing & paying those foreign trash especially from China.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was given datukship for the effort.

Yes the Malaysian Govt gave Lee Chong Wei a Datuk title and a lifetime pension.. Think they also gave him a piece of land for his efforts.. His coach used to be one of the legendary Sidek Brothers and he was very grateful to his coach for making him to be the top player that he is now..

I'm not a fan of that Ah Tiong Lin Dan.. This Ah Tiong fucktard is one fucking primadonna who loves throwing tantrum..

My sarpork goes to Lee Chong Wei.. Will be rooting for our Malaysian neighbour in the Final..

Malaysia Boleh, Lee Chong Wei Boleh, Everything Boleh!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaysia to get one silver - i hope they don't win anything! i don't support singapore olympic team but i am not going to support mudland just to put sg down.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaysia to get one silver - i hope they don't win anything! i don't support singapore olympic team but i am not going to support mudland just to put sg down.

Support LCW is to show that we dont need FT for represent SG.
LCW is better than LD.
LD always have anger problem.