• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Malaysia Police kills 5 men in Shoot out..... don't play play....

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I know the father of one of the gang member that was gunned down,he is a golf caddie(himself was involved in gang activities when young) at penang golf club situated in penang turf club,his son was at one time working in the stable of a aussie trainer wanting to taking up horse riding to be a jockey but drop out cause not good enough.
the keling gangs are now at logged head with each other for turf and drugs distribution in the northern part of msia and klang.
quite a number of these kelings in penang can speak and listen hokkiens.

Interesting and yet all the victims were kelings might not be so simple but i doubt those deceaesed were purely innocent in fact i feel the families were angry that these bloody criminals were shot in their sleep cos you know they need to be alerted first so that they can run or shoot back.

These kelings gangs are useless because they are stingy and don't have moles in the police force like these two popular underworld figures who are very well connected with the
politicians and high ranking police...in the 90s i had a gf who is a gangster and her sister hubby use to be a bodyguard for siam kia and is a close friend to chen long.
penang triad kingpin chen long(jackie chan) on the right with MCA chief tan sri ong ka ting,was head of mca youth chief in penang.

The no1 kingpin in KL (datuk koo)pai kah lek,..has donated millions to the MCA and BN and is very close to a former IGP.
once i was invited to his birthday party held at his bintang palace in bukit bintang...invited guests were other gang group including chen long and
several high ranking officcers from bukit aman.

geylangchickenloyangduck

nah beh...all i can say is ...these mudland matas more heong...really take gun n kill...see how many criminals they arrest for us? ...how many we arrest in return for them?

no wonder they always yaya ...looks like we like to export criminals to them...hey...how come they stop exporting their chickens to geylang liao?

I know the father of one of the gang member that was gunned down,he is a golf caddie(himself was involved in gang activities when young) at penang golf club situated in penang turf club,his son was at one time working in the stable of a aussie trainer wanting to taking up horse riding to be a jockey but drop out cause not good enough.
the keling gangs are now at logged head with each other for turf and drugs distribution in the northern part of msia and klang.
quite a number of these kelings in penang can speak and listen hokkiens.

These kelings gangs are useless because they are stingy and don't have moles in the police force like these two popular underworld figures who are very well connected with the
politicians and high ranking police...in the 90s i had a gf who is a gangster and her sister hubby use to be a bodyguard for siam kia and is a close friend to chen long.
penang triad kingpin chen long(jackie chan) on the right with MCA chief tan sri ong ka ting,was head of mca youth chief in penang.

The no1 kingpin in KL (datuk koo)pai kah lek,..has donated millions to the MCA and BN and is very close to a former IGP.
once i was invited to his birthday party held at his bintang palace in bukit bintang...invited guests were other gang group including chen long and

Keling gangs have moles in the police force? You need brains for that. Kelings are only good for violent actions and sick behavior you have to remember these southern kelings are the ancestors of the aboriginals the dumbest "humans' on the planet and that they are slightly more intelligent is cos they are mixed. Looks like your shit skin "friend" died a horrible death. Offer my condolences but it's good riddance to one more blight on society.

Interesting insight into malaysian underworld. So what does this jackie chan do? Drug smuggling? Can give some sort of gang ranking in malaysia?

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2013/08/19/gang04-involved-in-12-murders.aspx

sungainibongshootout.ashx

lianbeng replies: well done! :biggrin: game over liao! :clap

Pai kar Lek is one of the 4 heavenly kings.
Jackie Chan is dragon head of the 3 little emperors.

Was told PKL kena pai kar coz he was once shot at. Girlfirend or wife survived the shoot-out and took some shots off PKL. Very infliuential man. Son or daughter married not too long ago. Attended by both 'white' and 'black' and some S'poreans were invited too. Offended the previous IGP and was lying low for awhile.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Keling gangs have moles in the police force? You need brains for that. Kelings are only good for violent actions and sick behavior you have to remember these southern kelings are the ancestors of the aboriginals the dumbest "humans' on the planet and that they are slightly more intelligent is cos they are mixed. Looks like your shit skin "friend" died a horrible death. Offer my condolences but it's good riddance to one more blight on society.

Interesting insight into malaysian underworld. So what does this jackie chan do? Drug smuggling? Can give some sort of gang ranking in malaysia?

No need to offer condolences,they deserve to rot in hell.

Yes,i would say he is a drug kingpin in the northern region from bukit kayu hitam to ipoh.
Jackie chan himself was a hired gunman in the late 80s,in 1991 he was wanted by the police for his involvement in the attempted assassination of a well known indian jockey who is also a drug dealer and is very well known in penang,the jockey is lucky to be alive
he was shot in the neck,till now he can't turn his head,recently his nephew was found murder head badly bash in a hotel in KL
he was suspected to be involved in drug deal gone wrong.

Jackie Chan then fled to holland/amsterdam where he met his buddy a penangnite,by the name of wah chye(andy lau).
this guy wah chye is a bodyguard to siam kia in holland and he intro jackie chan to him,from there a joint partnership
was formed and they call themselves the sinma(spore/msia)gang,
the gang slowly dispersed when siam kia moved to cambodia.

Jacky chan returned back to penang in the mid 90s bringing along his buddy wah chye to be his bodyguard.
my kl friend who himself was a former bodyguard to siam kia intro me to wah chye and asked him to look after me
whenever i'm in penang..this wah chye guy is himself a hired killer and yes he was involved in gangland style killings
including one where 5 gang members bodies were found in a cemetery in mount esrkine penang.
this wah chye guy died of a heart attack early last year.

Another kingpin pai ka lek is more into prostitution,loansharking,bookmaking,entertainment outlets and drugs distribution in KL.

There is another well known gang in the outskirt of KL much more notorious,they are well known in kepong and jln ipoh
called the orr yew kia gang,the leader is a relative of late famous botak chin who was gunned down by the police in the 70s
i ve seen him once at a coffeeshop in kepong with his henchmen all over the place staring at me and my kakis.

Was told PKL kena pai kar coz he was once shot at. Girlfirend or wife survived the shoot-out and took some shots off PKL. Very infliuential man. Son or daughter married not too long ago. Attended by both 'white' and 'black' and some S'poreans were invited too. Offended the previous IGP and was lying low for awhile.
Daughter married son of senior civil servant.

Story was he once slapped that previous IGP before when the latter was still not so senior rank.

His Jaguar just got warning bombed 2 weeks ago.

Yes,i would say he is a drug kingpin in the northern region from bukit kayu hitam to ipoh.
Jackie chan himself was a hired gunman in the late 80s,in 1991 he was wanted by the police for his involvement in the attempted assassination of a well known indian jockey who is also a drug dealer and is very well known in penang,the jockey is lucky to be alive
he was shot in the neck,till now he can't turn his head,recently his nephew was found murder head badly bash in a hotel in KL

Jackie Chan then fled to holland/amsterdam where he met his buddy a penangnite,by the name of wah chye(andy lau).
this guy wah chye is a bodyguard to siam kia in holland and he intro jackie chan to him,from there a joint partnership

Jacky chan returned back to penang in the mid 90s bringing along his buddy wah chye to be his bodyguard.
my kl friend who himself was a former bodyguard to siam kia intro me to wah chye and asked him to look after me
whenever i'm in penang..this wah chye guy is himself a hired killer and yes he was involved in gangland style killings
including one where 5 gang members bodies were found in a cemetery in mount esrkine penang.

Another kingpin pai ka lek is more into prostitution,loansharking,bookmaking,entertainment outlets and drugs distribution in KL.

There is another well known gang in the outskirt of KL much more notorious,they are well known in kepong and jln ipoh
called the orr yew kia gang,the leader is a relative of late famous botak chin who was gunned down by the police in the 70s
i ve seen him once at a coffeeshop in kepong with his henchmen all over the place staring at me and my kakis.

Thanks. Very informative. PKL and Chen Long are super good friends with abig time S'pore bookmaker.

Just curious. A restaurant in Lor 3 operated by Or Phuay uses Sinma as name of restaurant.

Wow thanks for sharing all of this. Mudland seems more exciting than singapore obviously and one very big difference from singapore is that they don't have any gangs affliated under the number system.

watchman8

Malaysia boleh mah!...mattress can be hauled to court as evidence, with stain marks all over the place...so you figure it out!
Nothing great. Sinkieland can convict on defamation based on announcement of police report made against certain miw, I.e. don't even need mattress or any evidence.

Former IGP Musa Hassan? This chap was notorious for his links to the Underworld..

Poomer

Wow thanks for sharing all of this. Mudland seems more exciting than singapore obviously and one very big difference from singapore is that they don't have any gangs affliated under the number system.

I was up north during the ndp long weekend, and the malaysian english language paper was full of the gangland killings. They were talking about the ah neh who have become the biggest gangsters in malaysia, the secret societies there are still controlled by the chinese old timers, but they used the neh to do dirty work in the past, and many have risen through the ranks. the chinese prefer to relax and earn money, while the nehs are violent as hell and most of the kill and be killed are all ah neh.

They proceed to talk about the gangs in M'sia, 24, 18, 08, 36, 969 were all mentioned. 24 and 36 are predominantly ah neh.

I was up north during the ndp long weekend, and the malaysian english language paper was full of the gangland killings. They were talking about the ah neh who have become the biggest gangsters in malaysia, the secret societies there are still controlled by the chinese old timers, but they used the neh to do dirty work in the past, and many have risen through the ranks. the chinese prefer to relax and earn money, while the nehs are violent as hell and most of the kill and be killed are all ah neh.

They proceed to talk about the gangs in M'sia, 24, 18, 08, 36, 969 were all mentioned. 24 and 36 are predominantly ah neh.

wow chinese masterminds and keling suspects and the ones that do all the dirty work. Unforuntately chinese dogs would be seeing it as wow my chinese race is so useless while kelings are so powderful! Kelings would think likewise. WOW rise of us kelings! Somehow everyone forgets that it is the chinese that control these gangs it only comes when it's time to play the blame game. Suppose someone mentioned hey you know these kelings commit so much crimes in mudland! Then suddenly the chinese masterminds would be brought out. So when it comes to glorifying the gangs kelings get the limelight when it comes to finger pointing and blaming ppl chinese ger it. What do you think?

In truth i think it's smart to let others do the dirty work for you but it's this sickening biasness that needs to change.

Thanks. Very informative. PKL and Chen Long are super good friends with abig time S'pore bookmaker.

Just curious. A restaurant in Lor 3 operated by Or Phuay uses Sinma as name of restaurant.

Ah Lek and Jackie Chan were both MCA members....chairman of some kind machiam our grassloot CCC secretaries.
Both man also around the same age...ah Lek older by few years.

Poomer

wow chinese masterminds and keling suspects and the ones that do all the dirty work. Unforuntately chinese dogs would be seeing it as wow my chinese race is so useless while kelings are so powderful! Kelings would think likewise. WOW rise of us kelings! Somehow everyone forgets that it is the chinese that control these gangs it only comes when it's time to play the blame game. Suppose someone mentioned hey you know these kelings commit so much crimes in mudland! Then suddenly the chinese masterminds would be brought out. So when it comes to glorifying the gangs kelings get the limelight when it comes to finger pointing and blaming ppl chinese ger it. What do you think?

In truth i think it's smart to let others do the dirty work for you but it's this sickening biasness that needs to change.

Well, in a country with a m&d majority, and the chinese minority running the businesses. The nehs are the most marginalised race in M'sia. It's no wonder they take to the secret societies like flies to a fruit. It's interesting to note that in Japan, most of the yakuzas are either low caste japs or koreans, both at the foot of the Japanese social ladder. My guess is in another fifty years, they nehs will be running the gangs. Secret societies are still chinese institutions, for now.

Hi bro, I thot Jackie Chan was wanted in connection with the Mount Erskine case? The killings happened during a wedding dinner.
Jackie Chan and gang then ran road and were arrested in Thailand and extradited. He was let off for lack of evidence while his accomplices got the noose. He then went to holland.