• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Malaysia / Music] - BlackPink copycat girl group "Dolla" issues statement that they are not BlackPink copycats

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1603471220121.png

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/10/malaysian-girl-group-dolla-denies-theyre-copying-blackpink

Here are their videos :

https://www.youtube.com/c/dollaofficialmy/videos

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
of the 4 blackpink chiobus, jisoo, rose, jennie and lisa, who do u like best?

for me, its lisa as she has thai mixed with swiss blood. damn good dancer

the other one i like is jennie. cute and chio with new zealander accent when she speaketh engrish. she studied in nz.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the other one i like is jennie. cute and chio with new zealander accent when she speaketh engrish. she studied in nz.
No mention of Lisa's birth father anywhere, even in the netflix documentary. I suspect he is probably a hit and run farang, only mentioned in wikipedia that she has a swiss stepfather.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Black pink is korean right?