• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Malaysia] - "Mahathir is right: Malaysia is on track to becoming a failed nation"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1641206121877.png

https://www.malaysiakini.com/columns/605398

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The failed nation status started when Dr m came in, change syllabus from English to BM, gave immense power to religious authority, closed the economy from open competition and investment( proton a very good exsmple and jb did not benefit industrially from being next to sinkie due to difficult and time consuming custom duties/processes).
The current batch of ministers are those that were taught locally in malay. They have no idea how the economy work as they have not work in private sector before.most are full time politicians. And wary of businesses and treat them as enemies when the whole idea is to make businesses thrive so that gomen can collect more taxes.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are correct because you started off by licking Xi's balls.
@Testing, do keep up your good work and effort to continually tekan this bastard. I fully support you, especially when he thinks that you are a clone of me. He, together with the bunch of the 50-cent Pink Brigade, are such useless retards because I had joined this forum in 2010 whilst you joined in 2013, not recently. A BIG FUCK TO @tanwahtiu, THE MOST DEDICATED CCP LAPDOG BASTARD.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Mahathir is right: Malaysia is on track to becoming a failed nation"​

That's because m&ds did not adopt to use chopsticks to eat. If they did, they would be better than Singapore. Just look at Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. Hong Kong's coming failure is the result of commiecunts CCP.​

So 2 things to avoid is commiecunt communist and Islamic terrorist.​

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Testing, do keep up your good work and effort to continually tekan this bastard. I fully support you, especially when he thinks that you are a clone of me. He, together with the bunch of the 50-cent Pink Brigade, are such useless retards because I had joined this forum in 2010 whilst you joined in 2013, not recently. A BIG FUCK TO @tanwahtiu, THE MOST DEDICATED CCP LAPDOG BASTARD.

Sissy boy.... go brush your teeth...

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The failed nation status started when Dr m came in, change syllabus from English to BM, gave immense power to religious authority, closed the economy from open competition and investment( proton a very good exsmple and jb did not benefit industrially from being next to sinkie due to difficult and time consuming custom duties/processes).
The current batch of ministers are those that were taught locally in malay. They have no idea how the economy work as they have not work in private sector before.most are full time politicians. And wary of businesses and treat them as enemies when the whole idea is to make businesses thrive so that gomen can collect more taxes.
That is rubbish. Malaysia was a country of rubber tappers when Mahathir took over. He transformed it to the most progressive economy in Southeast Asia in 20 years. I saw my childhood friends, all average performers, living a good life with 3 kids. Despite the lousy currency, most were able to live comfortably and travelled the world, sent their kids overseas. Now the kids all grown up and doing better than their parents. That’s how you define success of a country. It continued to flourish under Najib until greed got the better of him.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Malaysians were one of the most fluent English speakers in SEA until the UMNO government changed the medium of instruction into Malay. That was one of the biggest mistakes they made. The rot already started way back in the 70s with the NEP policies and the sudden rise of PAS with their twisted brand of Islam. Even Mahathir during the heights of his power failed to prevent the PAS Mullahs from consolidating their footholds in the Malaysian east coast. And of course, UMNO constant pandering to the whims and fancies of their Fucktard good for nothing state Sultans. Even if Anwar is one day the PM of Malaysia, I highly doubt he's able to change the status quo.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malaysians were one of the most fluent English speakers in SEA until the UMNO government changed the medium of instruction into Malay. That was one of the biggest mistakes they made. The rot already started way back in the 70s with the NEP policies and the sudden rise of PAS with their twisted brand of Islam. Even Mahathir during the heights of his power failed to prevent the PAS Mullahs from consolidating their footholds in the Malaysian east coast. And of course, UMNO constant pandering to the whims and fancies of their Fucktard good for nothing state Sultans. Even if Anwar is one day the PM of Malaysia, I highly doubt he's able to change the status quo.
No matter who the government of the day will be, they will still emphasize on the Malay language supremacy at the end of the day because they cannot afford to lose the Malay votes. The Malay generation are very short-sighted because how far can you go without mastering the English language if you want to be Internationally successful. Who else uses Malay except Malaysia and Indonesia? The first and the most critical language to master is English and next, if possible, Chinese.