• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Home Mnister -Shoot the keling first.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia
Malaysian Bar slams Zahid for bringing nation into disrepute

October 08, 2013

The recent statements by Home Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi are shameful and have brought the government and the country into disrepute, said the Bar Council.

Its president Christopher Leong (pic) said in a statement today that the Bar was shocked and appalled by the statements made by Ahmad Zahid at a function in Malacca on Saturday.

“The Malaysian Bar deplores and condemns the statements by the home minister because they reveal his disregard for the rule of law, his indifference to human rights, and his lack of respect for debate and argument in Parliament.

“His statements could be interpreted to support extra-judicial killings by the police,” Leong said.

He was referring to statements made by Ahmad Zahid to the effect that the police are to shoot first and ask questions later; the recent amendments to the Prevention of Crime Act 1959 as his own law; and in the event there is no evidence or there is insufficient evidence, suspects should be put away for two years.

Ahmad Zahid is also reported to have said that the majority of gangsters were Malaysians of Indian descent, that the victims were of another race, and that there was therefore nothing wrong in arresting or shooting them.

He is further reported to have said that a criminal group known as Tiga Line, which has been declared unlawful, are benevolent gangsters and encouraged them to continue with their activities.

Leong also noted that Ahmad Zahid had apparently threatened reporters from reporting on what was said at the event in Malacca and gone on to threaten to shut down newspapers.

“It is outrageous for the Home Minister to threaten to use his official position in an attempt to cow the media and shield himself,“ added Leong. - October 8, 2013.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with the Malaysian Home Minister. His utterances may be rather insensitive in this PC age we live in but this doesn't alter the fact that there is a considerable element of truth in what he says.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahmad Zahid is also reported to have said that the majority of gangsters were Malaysians of Indian descent, that the victims were of another race, and that there was therefore nothing wrong in arresting or shooting them.

Aint that the blardy truth. Msian kelings are the most vicious & cold hearted criminal beasts. They will almost & always reply with violence.Yes, shoot to kill!!! For once, I have to agree with corrupted Zahid on this issue.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is like we always say Mats are drug addicts and despite the fact that almost every Mat I asked had admitted to have taken drugs before.

I cannot say that most Mats are drug addicts because people will report to police say I racist.

I agree with the Malaysian Home Minister. His utterances may be rather insensitive in this PC age we live in but this doesn't alter the fact that there is a considerable element of truth in what he says.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fully support the Minister for his firm actions against these Kelings.. A good keling is a dead keling..

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fully support the Minister for his firm actions against these Kelings.. A good keling is a dead keling..

A dead keling can be great family entertainment as well.

[video=youtube;mI6btIQdu5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI6btIQdu5U[/video]

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unlike you with your tolerance of stinking half keling Jamaican wannabe like Jah_rastafuck with his Indian heritage!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Certis Cisco well trained firearms experts keling half brothers of Jah_rastafuck are giving the Malaysians a big headache when they zeorfour upon their return!

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debonerman. Jah_rastafar. U guys need to chill. the real enemies are the pundeks & false prophets.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNNBCCB sure very like Malaysia police by shooting Ah Neh.