• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia goes to the polls today - who will win?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope in 2016 WP win Bedok,,,where the HQ of PAP is...wah than PAP super the lau kui..go for HQ meeting will see WP flags everywhere..ahh the irony

That is what happens when those UMNO chaps are too caught up in money politics and cronyism. This is their retribution for forgetting about the people and the first duty as politician is welfare of people.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
See Leow!! Anti FTs sentiments are raging in Matland!!

Malaysia Kini

Cop's husband, seen as a foreign voter, is assaulted
Malaysia Kini - ‎5 hours ago‎

In a case of mistaken identity, the husband of a policewoman was assaulted by a mob as he queued to cast his vote at Dewan Serbaguna Rawang this morning.
Related Malaysia » Kuala Lumpur »
Racists, xenophobic, that's what they areNew Straits Times
Manager mistaken for phantom voter assaultedThe Sun Daily
Highly Cited:GE13: Policewoman's hubby mistaken for foreigner, beaten up by crowd outside ...The Star Online

AsiaOne

Foreigners mistaken to be phantom voters assaulted in Malaysia - Zee News
Zee News - ‎1 hour ago‎

Foreigners mistaken to be phantom voters assaulted in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur: Over 50 Bangladeshi workers travelling on a bus were stopped and assaulted on Sunday by a mob of about 150 people in Malaysia, on the suspicion that they were phantom ...
Related Royal Malaysia Police » Police »
GE13: Foreign workers assaulted by mobThe Star Online
Cops falsely accused of aiding phantom votersThe Sun Daily
Wikipedia:Malaysian general election, 2013

The Sun Daily

Malaysia GE13: PM Najib denies BN link to "phantom voters" claims
Straits Times - ‎7 hours ago‎

Prime Minister Najib Razak has denied that his ruling Barisan Nasional has brought in "phantom voters" to boost its support in the crucial polls on Sunday that remains very closely contested.
Related Najib Tun Razak » Barisan Nasional »
Malaysia's election a balancing act for PM Najib RazakNDTV
Najib: Voting process smooth, no reason to doubt results - AsiaOne.comAsiaOne

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hjYEDrq.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at the Malaysiakini website,,I am very confused...on the news side..I keep seen PK win this seat and that..but on the score board,,BN won more seats..how come ah?? Malaysiakini is not announcing BN wins?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is winning?? Puzzle? All the Pro government newspaper sites, NST, The Star are reporting a 2/3 majority by BN...but the oppositions sites, says a different thing..who is lying??

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Video ( 3 mins) - Malaysian Mat Rempits attack PAS youths

perlis, malacca n pahang states confirmed gone 2 bn ... penang state confirmed gone 2 pkr ...

Last edited:

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the Malaysiakini website,,I am very confused...on the news side..I keep seen PK win this seat and that..but on the score board,,BN won more seats..how come ah?? Malaysiakini is not announcing BN wins?

That's why, I'm also very confused too. I guess it ain't over till the fat lady sings...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its going all haywire. Both sides holding back losses and reporting wins. Have to wait for official declared results.

At the moment the official declared results are
BN - 29 (mostly Sarawak)
PR - 10

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Opposition is closing in. At the finishing line, opposition will come from behind to win by at least 1 length. Call for celebrations by then. Huat Ah!

Boss, different sites, different results. Our CNA is reporting at 68 seats for BN and 28 for PR

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looks like BN still hold power in the end but opposition garner more seats this time.