• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay woman terminated by Alatas Singapore after working for 3weeks due to pregnancy

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Malay woman terminated by Alatas Singapore after working for 3weeks due to pregna

she tried milking the system, and apart from roti john and lontong, she can also jual her lactating susu :rolleyes:

I think it shud be Roti John & Kuih Puki or Kuih Pepek........

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Malay woman terminated by Alatas Singapore after working for 3weeks due to pregna

funny she didn't even mention her hubby. Hubby not working, or no hubby to support the family?

Her hubby is playing guitar at her void deck. After that riding his motorbike to play the guitar in a wedding function. Very busy lah.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is AWARE the Champions of women's rights? Come and speak up for her already!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it right to withhold information about being pregnant to a prospective employer during interview? Legally there is no issue. But ethically, it's fucking the employer.

U work a few weeks, but end up getting paid to go have a kid for next few months?

Yeah she should inform the employer before the start of employment to be fair to the employer and her covering colleagues, instead she did the announcement during the 1 week assessment. Another suay kuan is the type who resigned immediately upon return from maternity leave and colleague who had been covering her duties for months had to cover forever pending recruitment.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah she should inform the employer before the start of employment to be fair to the employer, instead she did the announcement during the 1 week assessment. Another suay kuan is the type who resigned immediately upon return from maternity leave and colleague covering her had to cover for more months pending recruitment.

Ooi i kena this before lah and the bugger is a FT. She worked a while and went on maternity and upon return throw the letter . I started a thread to kpkb about this but noone replies :(

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it right to withhold information about being pregnant to a prospective employer during interview? Legally there is no issue. But ethically, it's fucking the employer.

U work a few weeks, but end up getting paid to go have a kid for next few months?

I have no sympathy for these lazy buggers. in vfact there are alot of them around esp sinkies . these assholes would find they are pregnant in early stage of 1 -2 weeks, scheme and resign from their old company with bonus, benefits etc, secretly apply for jobs with the highest benefits, retrenchment benefits, highest pay, least amount of working, etc and during interview bullshit their CV. afetr working a few weeks or 1-2 month then announced their pregnancy, tell HR they cannot work long hours, no overtime, no night duties, no stress, cry here and there, ask supervisor to pass tehir workload to colleagues usually males, accuse colleagues of being heartless, etc takes tons of MC go into labour, takes 4 MONTHS of maternity leave, then child care leave , then afetr a 1 year later resigned and claimed unfair dismissal, the REPEAT cycle agaiin till their they ahve 6-9 retards and then want garmen to pay their homes, welfare etc.
these assholes should go and fuck themselves. now you know why companies DO NOT like to employ these females. Even the old amahs is highy critical of them and once sadi when since has pregnancy become a disease!!!! so many MC. in the old days these old grannies work till they deliver and next day they restart work again usually heave manual work some more. fark these people for complaining to alll these cow beh cow bu websites

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ooi i kena this before lah and the bugger is a FT. She worked a while and went on maternity and upon return throw the letter . I started a thread to kpkb about this but noone replies :(

Yeah me too has such unfortunate experience before, ended up covering for 6 months due to cannot get staff. Not FT but Sporean, she didn't work long too and then away for long maternity leave and so calculative to time pregnancy to be away during the busiest months. I would love to fire these lazy, irresponsible schemers.

The law is not protective of people who end up have to cover colleagues on long leave. I think no such shit as unpaid cover-ers in angmoh countries, every single hour of OT will have to be paid back by the company regardless of the salary of the coverer.