• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay said that Chinese funeral is 'fucking noisy'. Acceptable?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I mean both side of the coin is how Malay view Chinese and how Chinese view Malay .

Why must I debunk Malay racist when most of the racist comments here comes from Chinese .

Because there are more chinese posters in here what.

So you are indirectly admitting that it's ok for malays to make racist remarks.

Also there are more mixed malays than mixed chinese.

It's a fact. Many chinese have just chinese in their family bloodline but not so much for malays who mix with chinese, indian especially indian muslims and whites etc.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because there are more chinese posters in here what.

So you are indirectly admitting that it's ok for malays to make racist remarks.

Which part of my sentence indicate its ok for Malay to make racist remarks ? Show me .

And how do you you know there's more Chinese poster here ? So you mean there's more Chinese poster here that's why they can make racist remarks ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese mix around wear condom so less accidents....

Ya agree.....mixed chinese means chinese father and other race........mixed malay means malay father with other race..........so mixed chinese/mixed malay means at least 4 races involved....

Actually some malays like to lie that they are mixed or make a big deal out of whatever small mixture that have in their bloodline cos some of them having mixed blood especially ang moh blood makes them more attractive or exotic.

From that guy's post him calling himself mixed malay and the girl mixed chinese is like what you say. He follows the malay culture despite being mixed and she probably follows the chinese culture even though she isn't pure chinese. Honestly looking at both their pics both of them look very malay don't see any chinese in her and don't see non malay in him.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part of my sentence indicate its ok for Malay to make racist remarks ? Show me .

And how do you you know there's more Chinese poster here ? So you mean there's more Chinese poster here that's why they can make racist remarks ?

Good luck trying to have a conversation with the schizo. He imagines things that you didn't say. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good luck trying to have a conversation with the schizo. He imagines things that you didn't say. :biggrin:

I was taken by surprise when he say that . Sometimes he just want to urgue for the sake of urging ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder if you are deliberatly twisting my words out of context. From the way you are explaining it shows that you are allowing malay racist comments what.

Of course there are more chinese posters here what, Chinese are the majority race in sg so naturally on a local forum more chinese posters.

Seriously that's how you read my explaination? No the reason why you might read more racist posts here from the chinese as you claim is because there are more chinese posters in this forum what. So naturally you might see more racists posts from chinese or not. You see i want to ask you this now. You asked me how do i know there's more chinese posters here correct? I also want to ask you how do you know most of the racist comments come from chinese then? Cannot be indians making racist comments? Cannot be ang mohs making them?

Anyway it's common sense to assume there would be more chinese in this forum.

Why not you just admit you only target chinese for racist comments.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was taken by surprise when he say that . Sometimes he just want to urgue for the sake of urging ...

Seriously to have a convo with that troll that pretends to ignore me. Also "Why must I debunk Malay racist when most of the racist comments here comes from Chinese ." is read as i don't mind malay racists but since i read more chinese racist comments here i won't debunk malay racist comments like those from syed putra. I'm not arguing for the sake of it. That's what you wrote.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am being fair. malays are just as racist, even toward their fellow muslim. malays dont like indian muslim, die die wont admit themselves indian muslim if happen to mixed with indian blood. SOP was to declare as malay and tell ppl they are malay mixed.

I dont really get wat u r saying.:confused:

Can u plse rearrange ur grammar.

Btw, like i always say to tat moderator troll, no one race is perfect. U mentioned abt Malays racist to their fellow muslim i.e. Indian muslim. How abt Chinese xtians? Can u confidently say they are not racist to their indian xtians?

kenstone101

Alfrescian
Loyal
For every race, there'r always some arrogance people who spoke without using brain and not sensitive. Just ignore lor:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder if you are deliberatly twisting my words out of context. From the way you are explaining it shows that you are allowing malay racist comments what.

Of course there are more chinese posters here what, Chinese are the majority race in sg so naturally on a local forum more chinese posters.

Seriously that's how you read my explaination? No the reason why you might read more racist posts here from the chinese as you claim is because there are more chinese posters in this forum what. So naturally you might see more racists posts from chinese or not. You see i want to ask you this now. You asked me how do i know there's more chinese posters here correct? I also want to ask you how do you know most of the racist comments come from chinese then? Cannot be indians making racist comments? Cannot be ang mohs making them?

Anyway it's common sense to assume there would be more chinese in this forum.

Why not you just admit you only target chinese for racist comments.

Me twisting your word ? now you try to bite me back with that ?

"From the way you are explaining it shows that you are allowing malay racist comments what."

In what way I'm showing it's ok for allowing Malay to make racist comments .

Oh ... You say because theres more Chinese poster here that why have racist comments about Malay ? Now you say might be angmo or Indian making racist comments .. Since when you had a fork tongue ?

Why I know most comments comes from Chinese poster ? I have been here long enough to know who's Chinese and whose not ...do you think I'm stupid ? Do you think mutukali is Indian ? And knnbccb is Malay ? Or golden dragon is angmo ? .. Don't urgue for the sake of urging or it will make you look bad here .. And you know I'm good at tearing those who just like to urgue without logic or proof . Ppl here have eyes to see ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seriously to have a convo with that troll that pretends to ignore me. Also "Why must I debunk Malay racist when most of the racist comments here comes from Chinese ." is read as i don't mind malay racists but since i read more chinese racist comments here i won't debunk malay racist comments like those from syed putra. I'm not arguing for the sake of it. That's what you wrote.

Don't you think there's more ppl Here talking bad about Malay then Malay talking bad about Chinese ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also agree with him .. What about during the 7th month festival .. Burning papers , littering ... Ect :wink:

And teres also the celebration of Chinese dieties. At time u can see them eating, drinking at void deck. U have the opera too. And if am not mistaken they also have bidding going on too even though its not 7 mth festival. But but, I am ok with those things. Why? Cos i live in kampong before. Mingle around with Chinese neighbours. So its perfectly ok with me. I prefer abit of noise than complete silent at void decks, imo.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And teres also the celebration of Chinese dieties. At time u can see them eating, drinking at void deck. U have the opera too. And if am not mistaken they also have bidding going on too even though its not 7 mth festival. But but, I am ok with those things. Why? Cos i live in kampong before. Mingle around with Chinese neighbours. So its perfectly ok with me. I prefer abit of noise than complete silent at void decks, imo.

Actucally theres nothing wrong for any race to use the void deck .. It makes it more " interesting " .

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you think there's more ppl Here talking bad about Malay then Malay talking bad about Chinese ?

And his reply would be blah blah blah... if Malay talk bad abt Chinese, its ok..blah blah blah. but its not ok for Chinese to talk bad abt Malays...blah blah blah. Mcam stereo leh. Copy paste ya...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And his reply would be blah blah blah... if Malay talk bad abt Chinese, its ok..blah blah blah. but its not ok for Chinese to talk bad abt Malays...blah blah blah. Mcam stereo leh. Copy paste ya...

Yes , ppl have eyes to read what he posted ... So let the forummer decide :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like i mentioned before there are more chinese here what. How do i know? i assumed la. Since sg has majority chinese it would make sense to assume more chinese ppl post in here. Yes i assumed BUT in all likelihood i should be correct. Just like in an american forum. Do you think there are more white ppl posting or more black, asian ppl posting?

Also you raised a very important question i want to ask you. You claim you don't know the race of the ppl posting here correct. I also dunno. I assumed there are more chinese here but at the end of the day we don't know if there are actually more chinese here than malays correct? So you posted there are more ppl talking bad about malays than chinese. Ok so what makes you so sure that those ppl talking bad about malays are chinese? Those ppl talking bad about malays can be indians, whites even other malays.

But you don't mind if a malay makes racist comments especially on chinese correct?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Precisely. Tats my point. Sharing common space, esp in spore.

A lot of Singaporean hated little Indian .. But when I bring my Japanese friend there ... All of them like that place .. They rather go to little Indian , Arab street then to orchard .. Having void deck to share different culture makes Singapore a muti racial culturely interesting ... You can't find it any place on earth ... And it make Singapore uniquely interesting because of that .

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good for you Bro.. Its a common sight to see all these activities happening in our HDB heartlands.. Void deck weddings, funerals, burning of offerings.. Its the way of life that we are used to when living in HDB estates.. There has to be abit of a tolerance among the residents of various races when all these minor inconveniences happened under our blocks..

Frankly speaking, I have no issues with all these activities happening under my block.. As I said, all these things are just part and parcel of living in an HDB estate..

I myself am guilty of some air pollution back then as a little boy when I used to accompany my late Ah Kong to burn offerings at the grass patch near to our block..

If people like Amy Cheong can't adapt to staying in a HDB estate then go and buy a bungalow..