• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay Must Fast Tomorrow: Pls refrain from ordering pork via grab and food panda

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one were to read the Quran n follow the commandment, fastg or otherwise, a practicg Muslim shld fulfil his daily job like norm. Shouldnt demand any special favours like like duties just cos hes fastg.
Wh8ch part of quran state this?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@whoami recently the weather is very hot and humid and I understand that there is urban legend saying that generally weather in Singapore is very hot and humid during Ramadan because Allah wants to test his followers and wants his followers to endure the hardship before the new year. Is that true ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@whoami recently the weather is very hot and humid and I understand that there is urban legend saying that generally weather in Singapore is very hot and humid during Ramadan because Allah wants to test his followers and wants his followers to endure the hardship before the new year. Is that true ?

Bro, our eyes and mouth enough to be tested leow. We are suppose to watch our eyes (refrain fm looking at woman and sbf sister forum :roflmao:) and avoid backbiting, gossiping, argument, quarreling. In other words talk less...less sin. As for the weather could be just heresay. :biggrin: Cos other parts of the world may not be hot and humid.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there any statistics and survey done by MUIS ? How many Muslim fast during Ramadan ?

Haha....fasting is a matter of faith. Now why would MUIS gather stats on tat? U dont fast u answer to the Creator. Not MUIS.:biggrin:

Btw mate, Syed will not give u the correct answer. He dont fast, prostrate to Allah and dont believe Muhammad, pbuh, the prophet of Allah azzawajal. Maybe u can ask him concerning jewish law. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish all the Muslim brothers and sisters here a peaceful Ramandan and May God gives u the peace and strength to fast in the month of Ramadan.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liff Britain how? Cheat Allah test? :o-o:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro. Nod with a smile is a gesture of acknowledgement. Tats wat i do if teres someone in the lift.

Do u know just a simple smile can do wonders? The other party also no choice but to smile back. Doesnt matter whether he did it willingly or unwillingly. :thumbsup:
KNN my uncle always see those gov officials and their Muslims leelatives and friends doing bowing and kissing of the hand so my uncle just wonder why he cannot do the same KNN :biggrin: