• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay minah loves PAP

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
She prefers her First World estate
By KHARTINI KHALID, 36
POLYTECHNIC LECTURER
http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/forum-letters/story/she-prefers-her-first-world-estate-20121018
083150805.jpg

THE Workers' Party has made a First World Parliament as its main campaign point. But as a voter in Aljunied GRC, I fail to see why this would compel me or other residents in my ward to vote for WP.

There is a big disconnect between the reality of living in Aljunied GRC and wanting to pursue the lofty ideal of having a First World Parliament.

What does the WP have to offer me as an Aljunied resident? Does it know about our problems and needs? What solutions does it propose to make Aljunied GRC a better place?

Over the years, I have seen results of the hard work of the People's Action Party (PAP) team.

When vandals struck in a carpark in my estate, my MP, Mr Zainul Abidin Rasheed, answered my complaint immediately and visited the carpark with the police the same day. He is well-respected by residents of all races and is highly regarded in the Malay/Muslim community.

Many other efforts have been made to improve and beautify Aljunied GRC estates. The PAP team's efforts are tangible and have turned it into a First World estate.

As the WP has not addressed constituency-related issues, I worry that my estate will drop to a Third World one if the WP wins. One need only take a drive around Hougang to see the difference between the areas under the PAP and those run by the WP.

It is one thing to urge Singaporeans to vote for the opposition but it is another when one has to bear with the realities of the decision in years to come.

Until the WP addresses the real concerns of Aljunied GRC, I remain unconvinced about sacrificing my estate's future for the WP's ideal.

Khartini.jpg

She PAP Women's Wing, Joo Chiat SMC. Spinster or married? Nope, not my type.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until the WP addresses the real concerns of Aljunied GRC, I remain unconvinced about sacrificing my estate's future for the WP's ideal.

Typical PAP supporter.. One year after the 2011 GE, her Cheebye still feeling sore when reflecting on the defeat of her beloved PAP in Aljunied..

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should just heed GY advice and not go against the flow.
GE2011 Aljunied GRC result shows WP has the bigger flow.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should just heed GY advice and not go against the flow.
GE2011 Aljunied GRC result shows WP has the bigger flow.
Even an educated PAP supporter does not understand what George Yeo was trying to tell the world about the FLOW,George Yeo has chosen to speak to the 20% who may know what he was trying to tell.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun even get a senior police officer visiting the scene when my bike was stolen and she got an MP to do that for just vandalism?

This minah not honest.

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
"She PAP Women's Wing, Joo Chiat SMC"

Trying hard to get her master.'s attention.
This article would more credible if she is just a non-partisan resident in that area.

orbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun even get a senior police officer visiting the scene when my bike was stolen and she got an MP to do that for just vandalism?

This minah not honest.

I've seen many people asked this here in SBF, "who did you vote?"