• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay feel the pinch this Hari Raya

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every year we see them coming out in groups of same colors and pattern, they can be seen everywhere in most HDB estate. But this year seems to be a quiet year, many Mats and Minah had lost their jobs to FT.many Mat also face problem with their loans when they are unable to pay the installment for their houses and cars and home appliances.

When they get hungry... things will happens.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically all sinkies feel the same lah especially some will get their pay end of this month and last month pay olso finish liao.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it was a quiet Hari Raya unlike any.

When people get hungy and family decided to order a pizza treat on a rainy day and boring afternoon, nice things do happen.

I had ordered pizza yesterday afternoon and it was the usual nice smiley and courteous Malay delivery staff, Ali who delivered the pizzas to my doorstep.

He saw that I was surprised that he had started work on Monday (a public holiday) by telling me immediately "Brudder, I had to work today" and I tipped him double then saying "Selamat Hari Raya!"

We both smiled. :biggrin:

Every year we see them coming out in groups of same colors and pattern, they can be seen everywhere in most HDB estate. But this year seems to be a quiet year, many Mats and Minah had lost their jobs to FT.many Mat also face problem with their loans when they are unable to pay the installment for their houses and cars and home appliances.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3943529975_6bb91f0d5f.jpg

Donch worry! I've oready seen to it that they can get free food from the mosques! They are in a special position, remember? *cough*cough*

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont worry,I am quite convinced that Malays as a group,is the biggest supporter of PAP.

Let them have a taste of PAP painful delivery,and tell them more to come,AKAN DATAN

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries on that as the economy in Singapore under the great PAP government is slowly picking up and its faster than expected. This have proven and show that people in Singapore have great firm confidence in Singapore under the great PAP. Look forward and 3 cheers for PAP. :smile:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

BUT but chief Mat Dr Yaacob still making lots of money & always smiling although in evil way.....