• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay couple who act, behave, talk and live like Chinese..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very well done, I like their choice of colours and design. And they DIY-ed too! Very enterprising and hardworking couple especially the young man. I wish them both the very best.:thumbsup::biggrin:
Yeah. They have a good eye for design and colour/lighting theme. I'm most impressed the guy had actually learned to lay the vinyl flooring himself.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yeah. They have a good eye for design and colour/lighting theme. I'm most impressed the guy had actually learned to lay the vinyl flooring himself.
Yes laminate flooring is not that easy to install, takes a lot of time and patience. Laying a sponge bedding, making sure the planks interlock and need to trim and cut to precise lengths.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese will DIY their own place?

C'mon Salah you know that's ridiculous!

Sinkies regard every trade as demeaning manual labour beneath their dignity. The 21st Century Chinese method is to take a $30k reno loan and go broke. 20th Century method get their parents to pay.