• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaria Outbreak

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you feel about this? are the recruits going to die from it. Not from war but from stupidity.
There were more reported cases of recruits having "breathing difficulties" and carried off in stretches after the mRNA vaccinations.

Hope the regular soldiers also took their 4th booster shots.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just advocating our state's policies.
If you are a good man, you will not be a regular.
dun really understand your mind on this, sorry man. when there is a harm, i just warn others about it. how they deal with it after that is up to them.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun really understand your mind on this, sorry man. when there is a harm, i just warn others about it. how they deal with it after that is up to them.
After my military service, I came to understand that regular soldiers are overpaid parasites. Many are back sleeping in bunks after morning roll-call now. Don't believe?

They got promoted because we have conscripts, otherwise many will retire as corporals at most. Many lowly-paid NSFs and NSmen are more committed patriotic and hardworking than them.

It is very important to encourage these folks to set fine examples themselves and take the mRNA vaccinations every 6-9 months.